Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Prime Minister's Invitation Letter to Jubba Committee

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;921054 wrote:

All of this could have been avoided if the Jubba Group engaged the government from get-go. And for protocol sake if not anything else, appoint working committee that harmonizing the details with the Parliament, the President's Office and Prime-Minister's office. The idea that the Federal Government has no role in setting up these administrations is simply childish. .

CHE - I don't know how much you have been following the Jubbaland initiative but this has been done. The technical committee went to XAMAR and personally met with Culusow, not once, not twice but THRICE! The fact of the matter is Culusow doesn't want any admin in Kismayu. He is thinking like an average USC member, he believes clan fulaan has Puntland, now if they get Jubbaland what is left for us. That is his mentality.

Carafaat   

There is also a committee based in Baidoa. The Goverment is right to invite all those fortune seeking settlers and their committee's.

GUDIGII MA'AMUL USAMEYNTA KOONFUR GALBEED SOOMAALIYA OO MAANTA GAAREY BAYDHABO.

Gudigaan Oo ka ooban 7 Xubnood oo ahaa kuwii loo xil saarey maamul usameynta 6-da Gobol Ee Koonfur Galbeed Soomaaliya ayaa maanta waxay gaareen Baydhabo oo ah caasimada 6-daasi gobol.

gudigaan oo aan xiriiro la sameyney ayaa wakaalda BANA waxay usheegeen in baydhabo ay kaga horeeyaan odoyaashii Dhaqanka oo intooda badan ansaxiyey baarlamaanka cusub waxayna sheegeen iney mardhow guda gali doonaan howshii loo egmadey ee aheyd iney maamul udhisaan Jubada Hoose, Baay, Gedo, Bakool , Shabellaha Hoose & Jubada Dhexe.

Gudigaan ayaa waxay dhowaan ay si toos ah uguda gali doonaan howshii loo egmadey ee aheyd in maamul loo wada dhan yahay oo ana aheyn hal beel hal qof ay u sameeyaan deegaanadaan.

Mad Yerow Aamin BANA Baydhabo

Raamsade   

Haatu;921106 wrote:
You never did tell me what that word [qadaadka] meant.

It means back of the neck, you may know it as "tun." He got from Ina Cabdulle Xassan who famously dismissed Ras Kikuyu as bunch of "yamyam iyo qadaadweyn." In other words, yappers and big neck incompetents.

Miyir   

Not smart move by the puppet PM and his master Qoslaye.

I just don't get it why spend so much energy and oppose when you have your own supporters run the place? at the end of the day the locals will inherit running the place when peace returns to the country sax?. what short sighted midget is Qoslaye.

Che -Guevara;921054 wrote:
lol@Nuune

Jacpher........Those spearheading the Jubba are not anymore competent than the Federal Government. All of this could have been avoided if the Jubba Group engaged the government from get-go. And for protocol sake if not anything else, appoint working committee that harmonizing the details with the Parliament, the President's Office and Prime-Minister's office. The idea that the Federal Government has no role in setting up these administrations is simply childish. The Federal Government on its part should have clarified its stance and set up its own committee to work with the stakeholders in the region.

These issues are complicated and only comprehensive solutions including all stakeholders can make lasting change. You can see shalay dadkii antagonizing the Government are killing each other now. And on SOL, my qabiil is more powerful than yours is the mantra.

Che,

xattaa anta? Support the government we must, but on Kismayo it has really played bad politics that is beginning to backfire quite badly.

Haatu   

Raamsade;921361 wrote:
It means back of the neck, you may know it as
"tun."
He got from Ina Cabdulle Xassan who famously dismissed Ras Kikuyu as bunch of "yamyam iyo qadaadweyn." In other words, yappers and big neck incompetents.

I know it as tun. And these lot were mocking me for not knowing when they were using improper words :D