Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Elections elections elections | J/land and NEP

Haatu   

Apophis, war if you're gonna back someone back the guy who's the clear favourite. Cali Bunnow Qorane has this one in the bag. And I know why you support Nadiif ;)

Madoobe is probably going to win. That I agree with.

Oba, so you care about your kin in J/land but not the ones in NEP? You can't pick and chose sxb. If you don't care about the NEP ones then you have no business talking about J/land then :D

Alpha, the tall men are coming sxb. Is diyaari :D

Haatu   

STOIC;919211 wrote:
Haatu, your geography of NEP is wrong. Oba people (assuming he is H) have never lived in Wajir South.This is Cagdeer constituency. Now Oba folks usually win (and rightly so) Wajir West, and Wajir East..Unless demographic changed the last fifteen years Wajir South belongs to Cagdeer..Get it right Son!

From what I'm hearing, Wajeer South itself is under threat if not this election then the next one. Apparently things have changed the past few years.

STOIC   

I doubt it Haatu..this will NEVER happen. The Wajir South will always be Cagdeer constituency.Now they usually have little squabble about which sub-sub-clan wins, but it has never got to a point where Wajir South is taken over from Cagdeer just as it is impossible to be appointed Wajir West MP if you are not Oba folks..The city is divided by the big Isiolo-Wajir-Mandera road..One side is occupied by your folks and the other side by Oba folks...

Haatu;919212 wrote:
Apophis, war if you're gonna back someone back the guy who's the clear favourite. Cali Bunnow Qorane has this one in the bag. And I know why you support Nadiif
;)

Madoobe is probably going to win. That I agree with.

Oba, so you care about your kin in J/land but not the ones in NEP? You can't pick and chose sxb. If you don't care about the NEP ones then you have no business talking about J/land then
:D

Alpha, the tall men are coming sxb. Is diyaari

war my own subclan lives in JL and the people im defending in kismaayo is our closest allies and neighbours, game-ka fahan :D

Haatu   

STOIC, I doubt so too but there has been an issue on encroachment ever since the census. There was open hub aruuris and truckfull loads of men leaving Garissa for Wajeer at one point. The Cagdheers are not happy at all.

Oba, I'm sure you lot will get the mayorship of Jilib or something now naga aamus :D

Salahuddiin, I don't know for sure but Kismaayo is in the bag for them from what I've heard. I don't know who but Xiin's lot will be the next mayors of K-Town.

STOIC   

Haatu,

Maybe MS subclan filling the heat from MQ sub-clan but the Wajir south is theirs.It is like a black person winning a senate seat in Mississippi...everyone has his space and they are nromally respectful of each others space. Now Wajir East normally used to includes the city and some small villages outskirts. This is a seat usually won by Oba Folks, but they can be challenged by the other small clans if a cosmopolitan popular person runs for it, but looking at the population wise Oba folks still outnumber everyone in that city. They are also one of my favorite people to live with (yeah and this even beats the close relatives I have with your folks)..Times have changed, but I doubt the properties and people moved

Haatu   

War dadkaas caadi ma ahaan. Dhul idil oo cidla ahaa bey soo degeen. They're on a mad expansion to only Allah knows where :D But I agree they're a nice people to live with and very funny too.

Haatu   

Salahudin;919235 wrote:
If the presidency of jbland and the mayorship of kista go to the kab n lax whats left for gabbal's lot...

Gedo :D

Haatu   

Salahudin, I honestly don't know. I expect them to be given governorship of J/Hoose to appease them but who knows.

Apo, come again my cawl..ehem ehem friend? :D

Haatu;919236 wrote:
War dadkaas caadi ma ahaan. Dhul idil oo cidla ahaa bey soo degeen. They're on a mad expansion to only Allah knows where
But I agree they're a nice people to live with and very funny too.

Abti I didn't know you were a Long-Feet chauvinist...

I also keep correcting you about "Oba's lot" - we need a new term, Oba's 10ft Cousins?

Stoic is right, Wajir South is pure Long-Feet territory, the giraffes, mother-giraffes, mark-a-bull, MZ...but lots of intermarriage with the nice Oba's 10ft Cousins who settle in Wajir East, the Fives...

Otherwise congrats on your grasp of pan-Somali politics, especially for one so young and looking forward to joining a Russell Group Uni...