Sign in to follow this  
somalee

Qosolka Madaxweynaha

Narniah   

Lol

I understand what you are saying. He does over do it at times but it's a positive trait of ones character to smile. I can't stand a fake smile and a miserble person who is always serious.

Somalee which category do you fall under?

somalee   

Narniah;912074 wrote:
Lol

I understand what you are saying. He does over do it at times but it's a positive trait of ones character to smile. I can't stand a fake smile and a miserble person who is always serious.

Somalee which category do you fall under?

I'm very polite to strangers but I never smile for them. I'm normal with my friends, family and the people I know. I consider myself to be sociable and fun, but not to strangers but am just not the back-slapping, loud-mouthed extrovert :-D

Taleexi   

Warsaxaafadeed

25 Janaayo, 2013

Ku: Oba, afhayeenka madaxweynaha ee SOL

Timajaraha madaxweynuhu xariif ma aha ee ha iska bedelo.

Qaderin,

Taleexi

Narniah   

somalee;912084 wrote:
I'm very polite to strangers but I never smile for them. I'm normal with my friends, family and the people I know. I consider myself to be sociable and fun, but not to strangers but am just not the back-slapping, loud-mouthed extrovert :-D

You sound friendly that's a good thing. A genuine smile can brighten up someones life. So pass it on:)

Taleexi;912088 wrote:
Warsaxaafadeed

25 Janaayo, 2013

Ku: Oba, afhayeenka madaxweynaha ee SOL

Timajaraha madaxweynuhu xariif ma aha ee ha iska bedelo.

Qaderin,

Taleexi

Xafiiska Madaxweynaha Dowladda Federalka ee Soomaaliya waxay ka jawaabeysaa hadalkii shalay 25-kii January 2013 uu siiyay warbaahinta Guddoomiyaha Arimaha Bulshadda ee maamul goboleedka Khaatumo Mudane Taleexi Kaas oo ahaa in madaxweynaha timajarahiisa uusan aheyn xariif, Xafiiska madaxweynaha waxey ka codsaneeysa Guddomiyaha Arimaha Bulshadda ee Maamul goboleedka Khaatumo iney uu so wargeliso hadii ay Khaatumo state heystaan timojare ka wanaagsan kan madaxweynaha uu jaraan inuu Madatooyada isku dhiiwaan geliyo Dowladdu waxey arintaas ajligeeda maamulka Khaatumo ugu badaleysaa Lacag, qalab casri iyo tababar la siinayo ciidamada khaatumo.

astaanta-qaranka11-300x228.jpg

Gaashanle Sare Oba

Wakiilka Madaxweynaha Dowladda Federelka Somaaliya ee SOL

Mobile 0046-7612334523

Europe, Sweden.

somalee   

Narniah;912558 wrote:
You sound friendly that's a good thing. A genuine smile can brighten up someones life. So pass it on:)

:-)

Sign in to follow this