Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Axmed Madoobe accuses the government of hypocrisy

The problem with Mintid and certain individuals in this fora is they have resolved to perceive particular regions/communities in a certain way that is contrary to the reality on the ground. No matter what evidence they are presented with, Mintid and co will always repeat soothing slogans to depict Puntland and the looming Jubbaland based on the said perception.

Puntland is not a dream. Jubbaland is not a dream. Somalia's revival is not a dream. What is clearly a dream is the notion of three Mothers in the North becoming an independent country :D

Oodweyne;911248 wrote:
^^^
Xiiny

Well, if the intra-tolka fighting has been straighten out, then, I suppose it is all to the good. But, still a little birds tells me (or at least nag me with it) that the first time the
"division"
of the spoils of the offices for jubbaland state is contemplated it, will be when this
"feign love of brotherhood"
will meet it's natural demise and we will in turn see our
Dukey
, in his usual way, biting viciously, the ankle of our good friend
Gabal
:D

Hence, as a betting man, I would put good money for us to see such spectacle as soon as this thing call Jubbaland gets to be established, officially, on the ground in the region..

Oodka,

Ethiopia is having a difficult time restraining Barre Hiraale and co. It's all about the port proceeds and personalities. Don't entertain grand illusions from some of a 'grand understanding' between various segments of a clan-family. And thus far, Madobe has been in no mood to share the loot. Same cycle, different day....

Haatu   

The naysayers of the North are at full force I see. :D

Oodka, I have to agree with your on your bet. I too don't see how how the likes of Duke should even be allowed into J/land. Xiin on the other hand you can deal with (as long as you have a backdoor strategy for when he decides to betray you). But enough of this nonsense. J/land is up and coming. Future problems for the time being remain just that, future problems.

Xiin, sheekadaada ma "Hallow Gaarisa, Hallow Wardheer" baa? :D

^^Awoowe stop the pretense, if you are in the know , you would know what I am talking about. But you are all over the place, playing for all teams in our little Somali game ...so Opa, after all, has you described to the T :D

Its true Xiinow, the Jubbaland adminstration and the people of the region will accept nothing less than what the government accords to Puntland or Somaliland. Anything less is unwelcome markaa let Hassan Culusow get his soldiers to attack Kismaayo and see the reaction he receives.

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;911300 wrote:
so Opa, after all, has you described to the T

Waayahey waan ku daayey but what is this?