Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Black Seed (Nigella Seed)

nuune   

Gartey, sxb, not everyone likes it, even myself sometimes only ayaan isticmaalaa that is when uu sanka i xirmo with hargab flu cold etc, then shaah bigeys leen ku darsanaa sankaaba iska furmey ciyowba, waxaan is dhahaa, why not use it markuu kugu bilaabanayey hargabka, it is a great cure, indeed.

Aaliyyah;910644 wrote:

12. For memorizing: Boil mint and mix it with honey and 7 drops of black seed oil--drink while warm any time of the day. Also, stop drinking coffee and tea.

Never knew this, I had only heard about the good effects of honey for ones memory. Very beneficial information indeed.

Aaliyyah   

*ANWAR*;911640 wrote:
''evil eye'' BHAHAHAH

The Prophet said, "The effect of an evil eye is a fact."

Ibn 'Abbas reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The influence of an evil eye is a fact; if anything would precede the destiny it would be the influence of an evil eye, and when you are asked to take bath (as a cure) from the influence of an evil eye, you should take bath.

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) used to seek protection against the evil of jinn and the evil eyes till Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed, he took to them for seeking Allah's protection and left everything besides them.

`A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) says: “Angel Gabriel used to pronounce some words upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) to relieve his pain. He used to say: “May you get relief from the pain, cured from the disease, and be protected from envy and evil eye by the virtue of Allah’s Name.” (Reported by Muslim)

Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) used to tell me to recite ruqyah for protection against the evil eye.