Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

FOX NEWS: Qoslaye favors his own clan. loool.

Oba if you want Mooge to like the president adigu maha inad hoos carartid Madaxweynaha. hadi kale Mooge madaxweynaha muufe iyo cambuulo bu ka urinaya wax fahan.

war who da hell is Mooge ninyahow if he support H.E Mudane Madaxweyne Hassan Sheikh Maxamud Culusoow or not support will not change anything the caravan will move anyway Mooge is totally side-lined today thus why he is barking so loud.

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;910294 wrote:
war who da hell is Mooge ninyahow if he support H.E Mudane Madaxweyne Hassan Sheikh Maxamud Culusoow or not support will not change anything the caravan will move anyway Mooge is totally side-lined today thus why he is barking so loud.

haha. unuka celebration cambuulo style iga dheh. loool. is deji tutsi boy. loool.

Mooge lol waxa ku jirtaa calwasaad you sure miss sheikh shariif shalay wax baad ka sheegeysen ninkii idin roonaa maanta hassan sheikh baa joogo meesha oo aan cidna uu joojineynin howlahiisa. too bad for you son

Xaaji Xunjuf;910301 wrote:
True oba has a point reer Puntland well atleast the one on SOL were against Sharif and wanted change now they have change:D

Backfire x10000000 iga dheh xaajiyow :D

xabad   

I think i know MOOGE, i saw him in Nairobi. he was the fella that snitched Al-Barakaat during the aftermath of 9/11, when Americans were going after the terrorists. He was jumped several times in Eastleigh fadhi kudirir sessions, till he had to resort to carrying mace to defend himself. He is short, dark man with glasses and paranoid stare. He is always carries an envelope and some papers.

Haatu   

Mooge, you're being terribly pretentious iyo pathetic with your clever than half accusations ma istiri? :D (I'm try to sound like Alpha :D )