Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

NBA 2009

Poker   

Layzie,

Great point there regarding Billubs. Add Boston to your list. They drafted Bilups and let him go in free agency after his rookie conract was through.

I agree, Dumars made a huge mistake trading Billubs instead of Himilton. What was he thinking having two skinny dudes in the same back-court?

I think AI will come back to the Sixers and finish his career there.

Yeah, how about them Rockets? I can only imagine how McGrady is feeling right about now.

I think the Nugets can win it all. However, I will be satisfied with either the Cavs or Nuggets winning it.

LazieG,

Let us see how my predictions are standing so far. Rockets kissed the dusk so are champs mmm.. I know it's hard to swallow the Celtic embarrassing defeat at home, but we all knew it coming.

This will be Lakers-Cavs finals. I would love to see nuggets beat LA, but that is just my wishful thinking, nothing more.

^geesi aa tahay.

LOL@gheele, I know you are flying high right about now. Both of your teams are still standing and only one of my picks survived. Besides, I'm not ready to discuss celtics and frankly, I dont think I will every be ready to discuss their breakdown. I still haven't gotten over the loss on sunday. I dont know why I was devastated but I was.

Congrats to your cavs, laker picks, but right now, I will do everything I can to see that nuggets come out on top.

I think we have a fantastic matchup in the western conference finals but as for the eastern finals?

C'mon, another disappointing matchup and another excuse for that monkey james to rest 9 or 10 days extra days before nba finals.

Something tells me that they will not cruise through this series but at the same time it will be a bore.

I think for magic to have a chance, that turk has to bring his A game as well as R-Lewis's ugly 3-point shot has to get in for them to have a chance. Howard can not do it alone without those guys and some help from the magic bench, either way, I DO NOT CARE FOR NEITHER TEAM, I AM JUST ANGRY.

GO NUGGETS

Gheele, lakers stole that game but I can't be mad.

Mr big time shot aka Billups nearly came through for his team and thats why Lakers better watch their backs on thursday night.

Lakers were flat, Kobe was pretending to do too much. I find his fake attempt at being MJ distasteful. Here he was 4 minutes left off the 2nd quarter, going to the hoop and pulls the tongue out as he dunks, just pathetic.

Besides that, Nuggets should know better than to fall for Espanya's flop. What were they thinking with the last few turn overs?

Talk about the ARIZA steal? What was A-carter thinking passing to Billups when he knew a bigger guy was creeping around? C'mon, those type of mistakes are normally reserved for inexperienced players but not an old school like carter and not in the west finals. Again, total mental breakdown and Phil did what Phil does best, he made sure his team was present for every little crumb available in the hardwood floor.

I'm afraid this game might come back to hunt the nuggets.

PS:More devastating than the loss tonight is the possibility of losing drive-by Smith to injury, he didnt look too great. Kobe did a number on him on that last attempt to grab the rebound. Kobe is a dirty player

LZG, good to see you back. Guess what, I really thought that Nuggets were gonna take that game away last night. They played well through out the game, till they crumbled in the last minutes of the game. Malo had a good game and also defended Kobe well, but got tired in last minutes I guess.

I knew Phill will ask them shoot 3s to fill the score gap and the midget Fisher's 3 was a game changer. Yeah yah Mr. big shot had two 3s in the following minutes, but didn't help at all.

What they really needed to do was to defend and stop LA front big guys as well as Kobe, but they rather chose to trade hoop for hoop.

As for the last steal by Ariza, what they were thinking? I don't know why he didn't pass the ball to back court, when they still had 35 secs left. Anyways, Nuggets need to win a game in LA to be relevant or they will bite the dust just like those before them.

Ps: I hope Smith's injury to be minor. He stood up and walked away with out any help though.

^good game lastnight. I think it was the most cavs basketball I watched all year, from second quarter and on.

It was fun seing that monkey James slow down when his team needed him the most. How can you be up as much as 17pts and lose the game?

Coach anyone?

^ They didn't defend the 3 points as they should had. You cant defend Rashad Lewis with that funky hair Brazilian. RL is too quick for the slow moving balac balac mulatto. As for King.J, can't blame him as he did all he could to lift that team up. He worked hard offensively with 49 pts on the board, he also defended well.

Tonight's game is worth watching LZG.

^gheelle, caawa one of your picks could possibly pack for their fishing trip earlier than expected.

Just imagine if your dream final is just that, a dream? How will you handle it?

I told you monkey james and his team were overrated and to always expect the unexpected. Personally, I didn't think magic would be the surprising team that would come off the east.

However, the series isn't over until the final buzzer, we shall wait and see caawa.

PS: If nuggets lose the series, they will forever be hunted by game 1 of the western conference finals, the one that got away. Lakers are really jellying together as a team, Odom stepped up. Give phil jackson credit, he bit his head and it worked. Lakers of the last 2 games are not the same lakers that faced Houston. Their role players found their mojo again and this time it may be what they need to push them over the top, unless nuggets get their act together, either way game 7 does not favor the nuggets of last-night.

Last night's nuggets did not come to play, they were a bunch of morons who stood around while the lakers feasted on them. I was very disappointed.

I don't think I will be able to tune in for the finals next week as Kobe will take it all the way and I hate to see him holding the mvp trophy of the nba finals. I was so disgusted with the nuggets but you really can't be mad at the Lakers and phil jackson, they excuted their game plan to perfection. Carmelo nacalad aa ku taalo.

anybody watching the game 2nite! i am hosting a party came in my crib. i am the only for the magic

Magic will close the deal in game 5!! go magic.

WingA   

Its game 5 and 3-1 lakers.. I'm looking forward to them finish off orlando tonight in there back yard..

Kobe going for 4 rings and phil jacksons going for the 10th ring..

Its gonna be hott..