Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Where in Somalia can you find the most beautiful beaches?

Xaaji Xunjuf;909720 wrote:
Alpha Jesus muse clan thinks Berbera saahil is like their little Kingdom Governor mayor Military port manager you name it:D

there is NO ku qabso ku qadi meysid in Berbera. :D

nuune   

Using Biblical terms to refer to clan names isn't the best thing to do folks, lets move on and enjoy the beaches!

^ i swear you used the term 'Jesuits' just the other day. plus your degaan doesn't have a beach. so you might as well leave the thread sxb. those possessed of coastal DNA are the best.

nuune   

Oba, Soomaaliyadee, ma taan ogaa, een arkey, ku soo korey, intaa kula soo ekaadey, mise tu kalaad ka hadleysaa, sxb

Alpha, I don't like beaches, waa meelaha inta badan la iga af duubto, what is my deegaan bal, war I don't have a deegaan, or warlord, have you seen me refering myself to a deegaan

Its funny the Somaliland clans you can easily use biblical terms like the Mozes ishamel clan of Erigavo. Or the Mozes Abdulah Clan from saahil. Or the White cow Moses clan from Hargeysa and gabiley. But nuune is right its not the correct thing to do

Alpha always remember we are family no matter what happens the bond between brothers is unbreakable didn't the holy man of mait tell his children that lol. And ofcourse mi casa su casa.

oba hiloowlow;909142 wrote:
Hobyo again

somalibeach1279385754.jpg

Very beautiful.

I'd say Xiis, Maydh and marka..There are probably many places that are as beautiful if not more as them. But judging from the photos I've seen there is something special and breathtaking about these places..