Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Where in Somalia can you find the most beautiful beaches?

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;909239 wrote:
a young somali couple. a busty chick and her boyfriend were making out on the beach. and they say lido beach is a place of moral decadence.

Djiboutians have no dhaqan. They're a bunch of mentally enslaved French wannabes.

Alpha Blondy;909241 wrote:
listen you balding ex-unuka member,

i probably speak better somali than you but i've learnt to write a few words, albeit 'comfortably' and i'll string more words together when i can. for the time being laakin...know this....berbera beach is better than all these uranium-polluted-three-eyed-fish-swimming beaches of the south. LOL

also bartaatale beach is an international standard beach. it makes wet t-shirt competitions look like an Iranian niqabi marathons. they aint got nothing on us. nah mate.

Ar hooy Is qabooji

chubacka   

Xaaji Xunjuf;909152 wrote:
When i was in berbera 3 years ago i told reer berbera we need to open Bars and restaurants on the beach and small beach houses we could rent when people from the west come and stay there. Waa ila yaabeen waxan ku idhi marki danbe wayahay iska daa waxaso bada ma tagna oo bada picknick ma iska dhigana and they said pick nicku wamaxay ma nooc mina qayilaad baa. Markaasan ku idhi haye qaadkina so qaata oo is keena bada ayeynu fadhisanayna, markasu mid yidhi ulu war maad walantahay maxa bada nagenaya.Markasay igu yidhaheen adeer qurbahaad ku raagtay eh anagu makhsinkayganu iska fadhisana qol ka yar eeh madow bad na ma tagno , badna waxba naga ma gelin eeh na daa anu ku duceyne eh.

Haha, don't be discouraged XX, you should open up your little beach cafe and sell hot dogs and icecream, and watch the dkhan celis flood in. Next time I am back home, I need to head for the beach iA.

chubacka;909676 wrote:
Haha, don't be discouraged XX, you should open up your little beach cafe and sell hot dogs and icecream, and watch the dkhan celis flood in. Next time I am back home, I need to head for the beach iA.

XX berbera degaan kuma laha so why is he protesting for? actually hargeisana kuma laha degaan. his tribe's degaan is somewhere in the somali region in ethiopia and the shabaac area of hargeisa that they've claimed as theirs. fiery little tribe he is from! LOOOL

Waryaaa alpha since when does berbera belong to you're Folks east Burco is coming for berbera prepare loool

By the way i am not from hargeysa i am from seylac my clan are reer xebeed

Xaaji Xunjuf;909710 wrote:
Waryaaa alpha since when does berbera belong to you're Folks east Burco is coming for berbera prepare loool

By the way i am not from hargeysa i am from seylac my clan are reer xebeed

XX,

i do not need to remind you of the facts. they are already consolidated on the ground.

Alpha Jesus muse clan thinks Berbera saahil is like their little Kingdom Governor mayor Military port manager you name it:D

East burco is expanding Xirsi and his clan do you want me to give you guns:D

If i can have my restaurant in berbera bar and everything.

oba hiloowlow;909719 wrote:
make up your mind dee where are you from kilil 5 or seylac?

My mother is from seylac my father from the other part now dont make it to personal, my father didnt had a real home he was a nomad go from village to village.

chubacka;909706 wrote:
It's a good thing you make yourself laugh Marx, at least then your ramblings serve some purpose.

^ i'm quite sure, deep within that tough exterior you front, particularly when i'm around, my mere words have long ago penetrated LOOOOL

admit it! you're mad about me Chubacky the Wacky?