Sign in to follow this  
wyre

If You don't have emails you won't be a millionaire

wyre   

You will love this ♥

A Jobless man applied for the Job of "Office boy" at Microsoft

The HR Interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test "You are employed" He said.

"Give me your E-mail Address and I'll send you the forms to fill in as well as when you may start

The Man replied "But I don't have computer, neither an Email."

"I'm Sorry", said the HR Manager, "If you don't have an Email, that means you don't exist. and who doesn't exist, cannot have the Job."

The man left with no hope at all.

He didn't know what to do with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10 kg Tomato crate.

He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round.

In less than two hours, He succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times and returned home with $ 60

The man realized that he can survive this way, and started to go everyday earlier and return late.

Thus his money doubled or tripled everyday.

Shortly, He brought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of vehicles.

5 years later, this man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US.

He started to plan his family future, and decided to have a life insurance. He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan.

When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man replied "I don't have an email"

The broker answered

curiously,"You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!"

The man thought for a while and replied,"Yes, I'd be an office boy at Microsoft" ;)

Moral of the story :

1) INTERNET/Email/Bbm/Whatsapp is not the solution to your Life

2) If you don't have internet/Email/Bbm/whatsapp, and work hard, you can be Millionaire

3) If you received this Message by Email/Bbm/Whatsapp, you're probably already an office boy/ Girl, and not any close to being a Billionaire :D

I sure am Going to close my SOL account and sell tomatoes :D

wyre   

Yesterday a friend called me, He said that homei (Caasi) is best thing in somalia, shall we buy one and i'll work on it and we share the profit, I Said No problem i'll send the money :D

Abwaan   

wyre;907789 wrote:
Yesterday a friend called me, He said that homei (Caasi) is best thing in somalia, shall we buy one and i'll work on it and we share the profit, I Said No problem i'll send the money
:D

wye, bal horta magaalooyinka isbaarooyinka ha laga wada qaadee sug, yaa firaaqo u haya koontaroollo sidii labada gool ee banooniga isku jira?:D Anigu waxaan dhihi lahaa mobile phone business aan furanno, you know Soomaali haddaan nahay wax naga taleefon jecel.:D

wyre   

Ma xuma iyadana waa fikrad fiican mobile phone, laakiin kii adiga lagaa dhacaa berri laguu keenaayaa, si aad u iibsato ka warran, sheekadi ninki reer xamarka ahaa ee neefka lo'da tuugga kala baxay oo yiri "lama goodle, dibiga suuqa sheen ani koo gadadee" :D

wyre   

^^ yaa yiri qaad waa illegal, waxaad rabtaan baad xaaraamtimeyneysaan waxaad rabtaanna waad xalaaleyneysaan miyaa,

bal aayad kusoo degtay qaadka inuu xaaraan yahay noo sheeg :D

waryaa qaadka waa quud awliyo ha u gefin :D