Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

I am Live Tonight!

Abtigiis   

To hell with parenthood. Are we going to die giving cough syrup or reading stories to kids? No way! Thanks to the four friends who dragged me out tonight, I feel alive tonight. It is going to be a long night tonight. I will be LIVE ilaa subaxa if I want. Of course I have already talked to the elders who will take me home tomorrow barqinkii.

Let the Music start!

We don't have spare life that will have fun after we die afterall!

ask yourself now baal on your wireless interconnectivity advance mobile gadget, are you really life? or are you missing your little ones and the thing that defines you more than anything else? what are you without family and especially one that you built and that looks to you for guidance? NOTHING!

having said all that....you're not as important as you're making out here and one night with the lads is the MOST random un-AT like behaviour, since records begun......enjoy inaaderro but even I, a man who has been dubbed as crazy and many other things can see the insignificance of your 'look at me, i'm a hip-dad and i can do what i want to do once in a blue moon'' attitude...........again, enjoy because come tomorrow, you won't do it ever again......the guilt and doubt you'll feel tomorrow morning will devastate you. LOL

what i'd give to be a family man and to be with the trophy wife and little alphas and alphettes..........LOL

STOIC   

Brash, brazen and eager to annoy the family...Hmm..What was that Somali saying Seefta afeefo beriito

Alpha Blondy;904653 wrote:

what i'd give to be a family man and to be with the trophy wife and little alphas and alphettes..........LOL

naga da bahasha sxb, kulaha family, wife and kids..................you're not serious ma is tidhi?

Abtigiis   

Ok, I am not enjoying as much as I thought, and am here only as a matter of respect to the friends who brought me here. And Alpha, you got it your description is correct. I consider myself what you said.

I hate girlish men and this place of full of them. They seem not to know the cardinal rule that the more you shun attention, the more you get it. Bit I will see night out no matter. Tomorrow is another day. I can't say I am optimistic about it. If I am lucky, huruuf is guaranteed.

Odey   

Waryaa Alpha!

Leave the old man to enjoy himself for one night away from the nappies and the nagging and instead Nafis!

Apophis;904661 wrote:
By that logic, you're also nothing and everyone with no children/wife is nothing and they become something after they attain that something. I have neither kids nor a wife and I like my life and I do no think it is nothing. In fact I suspect my life will be nothing asfter kids and wife, as all I'll be doing is wait for death. In sum, we are something before and we're headed to nothing (much like the universe really).

you really ought to see a clinical psychologist, Apo. i think you're sad.

your life is so lifeless and lacks the same spirit....... i once possessed, before becoming lifeless and soulless - like you. i'm of the addictive personality, you see and i've weathered many a great disappointments, particularly of the lifeless and melancholic type. laakin, i know that life can sometimes produces moments of spectacles, beyond analysis and beyond mere human comprehension. i hang on to those moments because it's very easy to become purposeless and look forward to only death. these moments, i'm talking off are found through family and i learnt that lesson only recently. we are as they say 'social animals' and find all of our emotional needs fulfilled by other humans...not through money and its evils.....and certainty NOT through science. sometime, we come close to the brink, when our souls become hallow, when we up against it, when we're really inflicted by the harsh realities of life, as deju vu as the next day........LAAKIN, through mere acts of everyday reality, there are also moments of miracles, of hope and of joy. we find these in different ways........ but i sure hold these memories close to heart.....for whenever, i'm burdened, i remind myself of those memories and my humanity is restored........LOL!

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;904676 wrote:
you really ought to see a clinical psychologist, Apo. i think you're sad.

your life is so lifeless and lacks the same spirit....... i once possessed, before becoming lifeless and soulless - like you. i'm of the addictive personality, you see and i've weathered many a great disappointments, particularly of the lifeless and melancholic type. laakin, i know that life can sometimes produces moments of spectacles, beyond analysis and beyond mere human comprehension. i hang on to those moments because it's very easy to become purposeless and look forward to only death. these moments, i'm talking off are found through family and i learnt that lesson only recently. we are as they say 'social animals' and find all of our emotional needs fulfilled by other humans...not through money and its evils.....and certainty NOT through science. sometime, we come close to the brink, when our souls become hallow, when we up against it, when we're really inflicted by the harsh realities of life, as deju vu as the next day........LAAKIN, through mere acts of everyday reality, there are also moments of miracles, of hope and of joy. we find these in different ways........ but i sure hold these memories close to heart.....for whenever, i'm burdened, i remind myself of those memories and my humanity is restored........LOL!

Insightful