Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

I am Live Tonight!

Abtigiis   

Chimera, indeed. :D :D liked your elderly dance.

Thanks to a Pediatrician who said he is he is working tomorrow, we have to leave at 11:30. Anyway, two of the singers should really be charged with treason against music; one was superb. Should get his name, he is going places.

Where will I say I was?! Hmmmmmm. Ok, the Italian place is a good place to say I was. I was there.

LOL@AT,

the 'italian place' has wireless internet access ya? i bet you're at home and making all this up. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......half of my extraordinary tales of biblical proportions are written from my house.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;904703 wrote:
taking notes are we? young sand-digger from the qurbaha........

lol I may have come to the qurbaha at the tender age of 2, but i speak and write much better Somali than u despite ur extended stay in Somaliland. U should hang ur head low in shame.

Wadani;904707 wrote:
lol I may have come to the qurbaha at the tender age of 2, but i speak and write much better Somali than u despite ur extended stay in Somaliland. U should hang ur head low in shame.

i bet my somali is 50 time better than your 'say-walahi' ebonics! LOL......

Abtigiis   

Alpha, who needs a computer in the age of iPhones?????

I am not joking. I thought the night will be great but it ended prematurely. Heading home now. On the way. I don't make up stories like your wedding, and when I do I write a disclaimer saying this is a fiction.!

I am returning to work on Monday after a long vacation.Now you understand!

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;904709 wrote:
i bet my somali is 50 time better than your 'say-walahi' ebonics! LOL......

A proposterous notion. Seeing that ur a fellow clansmen I shall give u respite from the soul crushing invective I had prepared for u in our mother tongue, which would surely have allieviated u of ur self-aggrandization bordering on insanity.

Wadani;904712 wrote:
A proposterous notion. Seeing that ur a fellow clansmen I shall give u respite from the soul crushing invective I had prepared for u in our mother tongue, which would surely have allieviated u of ur self-aggrandization bordering on insanity.

yes! i do have the biggest ego of all. now tell me wadani.....how do you say aggrandising in af-somaliga baal?

yes!, i thought so!

Abtigiis   

Carafaat, what? Casablanca? War hedde all of us are married and we were not looking for foodleey or suxul-baroor laba qaraxday toona. BTW, your friend Asad was supposed to join us, but I couldn't call him because I was busy the whole day. Asad is a good family man, waa nin aan saqajaanka aqoon so we get along!

For me it was about some live somali music. The one i got wasn't that great, the atmosphere was foul and I can say I waste few hours today. Don't they have any fun place for elderly men in Nairobi?

Loooool, trying to compensate at home. I reckon I am over doing it and may elicit suspicion!

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;904714 wrote:
yes! i do have the biggest ego of all. now tell me wadani.....how do you say aggrandising in af-somaliga baal?

yes!, i thought so!

Self-aggrandization in af-soomaali would be is-qaad qaad. I was gonna say isla-wayni, but that would be closer in meaning to arrogance.

Abtigiis;904710 wrote:
Alpha, who needs a computer in the age of iPhones?????

I am not joking. I thought the night will be great but it ended prematurely. Heading home now. On the way. I don't make up stories like your wedding, and when I do I write a disclaimer saying this is a fiction.!

I am returning to work on Monday after a long vacation.Now you understand!

sxb, i agree this is not a work of fiction but naga da the exaggerations and stuff......you all sat around some lame coffee shop and discussed the latest tribal appointments in the TGF and all laughed with such hauteur absurdity of how fantastic you all are.........i, suppose you needed these moments of mutual ego-massages.

here's what really happened.......................................

AT: you know i was a big fan of abdiqasim before it emerged he was in cahoots with the Lords Resistance Army....the mere mention of being associated that vile joseph kony truely shocks the mental prowess of the most liberally loose among us....

K; one completely agrees with that notion, simply because Abdi iley has been described as having the kony about his person too (evil laughter with an immense sense of arrogance)

AT: yes! indeed.....to think a somali is capable of being used in the most transient of ways shocks....such feeble minds, the common man has...

K; nothing shocks me anymore, i've just been offered a transfer from my already high income and low taxing job.

UnderPeter; i'd hardly call that a job, Kenneth, i mean you're literally collecting the 'dosh' as they say in England. has the wife agreed to the transfer?

Kenneth: she's in Paris shopping..... we're renewing our vowels. thankfully, too, those little prats are being educated in Winsodorms, which is literally the highest fee paying school, i could find.......

AT: so much for yours, mine are home-schooled by yours truly.

Kenneth and Underpeter:.....oooooh impressive stuff....(in tandem)

AT: i might as welll, they could really learn from me.....i'm after all the local MENSA representatives in these arid lands.

Underpeter: more coffee?

AT; yes please ;1 sugar, just creating an entry in my blog!

Underpeter: AT! you're still writing those saucy made-up stories?

AT: i'm just blogging dee.........i've just told these sad internet freaks that i'm in a club with fancy music......

Kenneth: .........and they believe you?

AT: they worship me, especially the fine islaamo!

Underpeter: can you all believe its been 15 years since the last time we all had coffee together. we should get together more often.

AT: i have to go home, now. i'm missing my kids.....we have our traditional sunrise MENSA challange and i havent set the question for the bonus round. bye Ken and Unders. (leaves)

Underpeter: i see somethings never change....the sheer dedication of that man to his family.

Kenneth; don't be ridiculous Unders, he's going to compose another saucy story, family? he's kind get their kicks from online.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wadani;904722 wrote:
Self-aggrandization in af-soomaali would be is-qaad qaad. I was gonna say isla-wayni, but that would be closer in meaning to arrogance.

is-qaad qaad is hype. isla-wayni is apo. aggrandisation is agrandisasastation LOL. the point remains my somalis is better than yours.