Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalia's Foreign minister Marwo Fawziya arrives in the United Kingdom

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;903086 wrote:
Few months ago, she would have been welcomed by others waving some other flag...loool

:D some of them are still welcoming her, looking around to make sure that nobody is looking before they wait for her at the hotel lobby. Lol I see Cali Seenyo with a Microphone. I know he is playing his "I am weriye card" laakiin sheekadu sidaas ma ahan.

Tallaabo;903103 wrote:
^ Yeah, the same folks who would have waved the SL flag are now waving the blue flag for her. Do the average Somalis actually have any political convictions beyond the blind support of their clan?

Unfortunately no, atleast most don't.

loo@weriye card. Abwaan..Atleast he tried. I suspect others go through the back door.

Abwaan   

Carafaat;904275 wrote:
Abwaan what are you saying?
:D

I am saying that I heard you started working at Fozia's office, or may be it is your brother.:D

Carafaat   

Abwaan;904285 wrote:
I am saying that I heard you started working at Fozia's office, or may be it is your brother.
:D

I would love to work for the Somali Foreign Service. Its an honour to represent your country. I think every Somali would like it.:D

guys lets leave fawziya alone let her do her job and thats a thing she is good at any one who wants to meet her welcom her is welcom nothing wrong with that whether he works for HCTV or CNN it doesnt matter.

NGONGE   

Xaaji Xunjuf;904379 wrote:
guys lets leave fawziya alone let her do her job and thats a thing she is good at any one who wants to meet her welcom her is welcom nothing wrong with that whether he works for HCTV or CNN it doesnt matter.

Is that what you will say if Fawziya returns to SL and is promptly arrested at the airport? :D

Waryaa faraska haka dheereyn, in time she will visit in Somaliland with out troubles that is if the said talks bear fruit. In the mean time let her do her job stop hindering her.

NGONGE   

^^ What if someone related to her passes away and she needs to make an urgent visit before time? What will be your position then, Xaaji? (it happened before, did it not?).

Now that's a difficult one her father is dead her mother is alive but doesn't live in Somaliland lets just say the govt in Somaliland will not have any troubles with that.