Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Scripts Emerge At Once! The 'FINAL PUSH' Will Be Deployed At 15:21 TODAY!!

For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 1 Corinthians 15:21

bari to galbeed, waqoyi to koonfur, north by northwestern, home is somewhat best......tears of joy and celebratory songs, bags of beans and Henry's speech at agincourt, destiny hath no mercy for destinies denied/unfilled. emerge at once and fill the boxes of ordained glory....emerge from the underbelly of thousand year sentences in spam folders and vote Alpha, your lord and commander.....scripts galore and amnesty shall forever be yours and the annals of history shall forever hold you in good stead.

monkeys and sado cali's one-eyed monster cast your spells por favor and behold the nerves of strength produced at once. surely, victory may go to the men and women possessed of the coldest steel......and the coldest hearts, tears of sadness and sinead O'Connor's one hit wonders.

go forth, come forth and emerge! emerge at ONCE!

nuune   

Final push, for a moment, I thought inaad naag uur ah ka dhalin weyday, what vote anyway, there is a poll miyaa, well my vote goes to the ONLY one, you know yourself, no I won't bother voting an imaginary person on the internet, nope, even in real life I don't vote.

^

Nuune, send those jiins on my behalf sxb.... Zion will be restored!

Alpha Blondy;902940 wrote:
VOTER No.27! wu codeeyey

it appears there was a mistake. vote 27 is currently null and void.....

oba hiloowlow;902942 wrote:
Guulwadoow Alpha Blondy Aabihii Garashada geyigayagoow Somaliaonline waa habkii barwaaqada no horsedayee.

Alpha Blondy 2012!

Maanta maanta maanta waa maalin wayne maanta LOL!

nuune   

^^ Why do you need in laguu vote-gareeyo, just tell me why, because I don't understand why you need it afteral you are the chosen one already

nuune;902993 wrote:
^^ Why do you need in laguu vote-gareeyo, just tell me why, because I don't understand why you need it afteral you are the chosen one already

you're correct. i've been chosen already laakin our people are full of animosity and have no respect for destiny sxb? can you believe their silly little minds are incapable of deference and tactical voting.....just recently during my olalayin in berbera, i came to realise the branch of my immediate sub-clan put forward 4 candidates and NOT a single one emerged victorious. i've lost many votes this way in these elections....who'll remember Wyre's 9 votes or the 3 votes given to Blessed.....those 12 votes combined who've given me a chance.....!

Alpha Blondy;902975 wrote:

it appears there was a mistake. vote 27 is currently null and void.....

where are these scripts hadaaba? typical lazy somali scripts.....

LOL@Adams Zeyla,

whatever possessed you to dig out this really embarrassing thread. i lost the elections in case you weren't aware and my FINAL PUSH failed miserably and fell unheeded. i once controlled 6 accounts on SOL and for years got away with it before declaring them in that now-ever-infamous thread ''Confessions of Maximus.....'' or something like that.....

who dares, wins - is the motto of the British SAS. i dared to win and its nothing for me to be banned from SOL ma fahantahay sxb?! but that's childish but i'm a grown man for goodness sakes! marka, naga daa bahasha dee!

Alpha Blondy;902936 wrote:
For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
1 Corinthians 15:21

bari to galbeed, waqoyi to koonfur, north by northwestern, home is somewhat best......tears of joy and celebratory songs, bags of beans and Henry's speech at agincourt, destiny hath no mercy for destinies denied/unfilled. emerge at once and fill the boxes of ordained glory....emerge from the underbelly of thousand year sentences in spam folders and vote Alpha, your lord and commander.....scripts galore and amnesty shall forever be yours and the annals of history shall forever hold you in good stead.

monkeys and sado cali's one-eyed monster cast your spells por favor and behold the nerves of strength produced at once. surely, victory may go to the men and women possessed of the coldest steel......and the coldest hearts, tears of sadness and sinead O'Connor's one hit wonders.

go forth, come forth and emerge! emerge at ONCE!

WTF is this? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

strangest stuff ever.....i wrote this without even thinking walahi. sounds alright though.

Chimera   

Don't worry Alpha, you will always be the Emperor, the King, the Lord of SOL. Your Michael Jackson, Mooge is Tito lol