Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Pro Kulmiye clannish sites scream Ilkajir is Somaliweyn but so is Hadraawi?

STOIC   

I didn't even read past Qudhmiye comment. My Odweyne cousins are mad and not balanced in their reporting that's why I at least have some respect for Hadhwanaagnews in bringing both sides of the story...Before getting all worked up I think if HY's are bent on defeating Silanyo on this routine, known and explicitly accepted sub-clan politics of Somaliland then they have a chance in the coming presidential election with their Wadani party! They are the majority in population according to my understanding...

Saalax   

Ilkajir is from Gabiley and nothing to do with the community you are refering to. Kulmiye supporters should

try challenge his fact based song on Siilaanyo rather than trying to find excuses that he might be pro

Somaliweyn, after all their beloved uncle Hadraawi is also pro Somaliweyn and that didn't make them

criticize him.

Hypocrites.

STOIC   

Ilkajir is SM and I know his folks have a majority stake with Silanyo party, but I think this thing is getting old.The three elected parties had a lunch with the president today and its time to move on and everyone bring their game in defeating Silanyo.Remember how Somalia, the country, said anyone, but Sharif..same thing should happen here

STOIC;902896 wrote:
I didn't even read past Qudhmiye comment. My Odweyne cousins are mad and not balanced in their reporting that's why I at least have some respect for Hadhwanaagnews in bringing both sides of the story...Before getting all worked up I think if HY's are bent on defeating Silanyo on this routine, known and explicitly accepted sub-clan politics of Somaliland then they have a chance in the coming presidential election with their Wadani party! They are the majority in population according to my understanding...

LOL, Saaxib I don't know if the "president" title is that attractive, I rather not see anyone from that block to be the President yet, as long as they stay as a major stakeholder, they'll be fine, I say give it to a SM :).

All in all, I truly wish them all luck in the elections.

Somalia   

AfricaOwn;902901 wrote:
LOL, Saaxib I don't know if the "president" title is that attractive, I rather not see anyone from that block to be the President yet, as long as they stay as a major stakeholder, they'll be fine, I say give it to a SM
:)

All in all, I truly wish them all luck in the elections.

LOL TRUE!

Tallaabo   

What has Hadraawi got to do with the useless tribal politics going on in Somaliland. I am damn sure he does not give a rat’s @ss about Kulmiye or even the clan he hails from. Apparently I was right to compare Somali tribalism with football hooliganism. Both are just raw emotions with no rationale behind it.