Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Maakhir group complains about Ras Kamboni

Haatu   

That's right, everyone with a name in Somalia should start claiming lands there've never seen in Jubbooyinka.

Waryaa Saalax, when are the Habros gonna state their claim as well? :D

Carafaat   

Haatu;902848 wrote:
That's right, everyone with a name in Somalia should start claiming lands there've never seen in Jubbooyinka.

:D

Ow Ninkii Xiin ma daqada ayaa laga tuuray durbaba? :D

Raaskamboni are the clan winners of 2012 one must agree to that how they succesfully managed to sideline their archenemy in kismaayo they are political maturer than ever and they are here to stay.

Haatu   

War Xiin ma aqaani but Duke's lot rent K town from us :D All others are refugees :D Other than the minorities, we have to protect the rights of the laangaab of course :D

Oba, tolka warmly accepts your guarded praise :D

somalee   

oba hiloowlow;902946 wrote:
Raaskamboni are the clan winners of 2012 one must agree to that how they succesfully managed to sideline their archenemy in kismaayo they are political maturer than ever and they are here to stay.

There should be a 'like' icon added to the forum :)

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;902946 wrote:

Oba, do you by any chance know the poem that Garaad Wiilwaal read out when he defeated the army of Gaal Gurey at bankii Jigjiga? I think it's very suitable here :D

PS: Why on earth would I go to Kismaayo? Gsa igu ogow :D

lol im the last person here you should be asking poems to

why on earth would you stay at that landlocked city doesn't make sense ninyahow im gonna zip Mango juice in liido in kismaayo, Apo is coming as well. :D

Haatu   

I have my beautiful river, and laamiga/wadada that will take me straight to Kismaayo if I want. No need for more :D

Haatu   

I don't like the coast so much. Too windy :D The interior is much better. Plus I can't swim, xeebta maxaan ka dooni? I think I'll only visit Soomaali Galbeed when it's truly free, whether it's proper autonomy or independence it doesn't matter.