Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

yo nomads

oba hiloowlow;902526 wrote:
Apo,ninyahow im desperate im in the middle of nowhere all alone.
:(

LOOOOOOOOOL@oba,

you're funny walahi. its the story of my life. its been like this for the last two years and 7months. i'll tell you what......lets get your malayacni thread up and running again brov? whatever happened to the little chick you were dating. couldn't you convince her to come along with you. its not nice being alone and that's why i've got over 2300 films on my 4 harddrives. LOOOOOOOOL

LOL@apo,,

Alpha, loool yeah i might start the malayaacni thread definitely in the mood. She is in her city dee im in a small god forsaken tuulo right now for work. cot damn man 2300 films on 4 harddrives mashallah you have a meaningful life LOOOOOOL

The 218.339.2500 phone conference thingy? That would be nice as long as it's private to keep the Qashin away, or you know who is coming into the room. I haven't been on it in almost a yr now, because of the ciyaals oo marwalba qolka Qarxiyo. Also, if that's the one u are talking about, wouldn't be long distance call for anyone outside of the U.S?