Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Abwaan Ilko-Jiir Exposed ! ! !

STOIC   

You know that song was not promoting any such errant nonsense you normally see in opposition Somali songs.He was simply highlighting the unfortunate mistakes of the past few months with maybe two lines that were direct insult to the president.Everyday people called the preside of the United states names and life goes on as usual.The tactical blames of any shortcoming in any government usually falls on the man on the top and his government which has grievously failed in its topmost duty to foresee the danger of allowing every sub-clan form its own political parties.

We just can't blindly defend the president and his administration. They were short on many issues and the way they handled this past election.The two video are not even on the same issue.Yes he did attend a Somaliweyn party, but also he was not distancing himself from Somalilad.If anything the videos you posted prompt an observation of a man disappointed with his Somali people's direction.I doubt his song is poisoning the political debate and if anything it is simply Shaming the politicians that contributed to this dangerous directions of the country! Whatever little I read about this man his sub-clan is even in great support of Kulmiye and they have a big stake at Silanyo Succeeding, so I even doubt he is driven by sub-clan politics.

STOIC   

Please listen to this Hadhwanag news website interview of Ilkajir on the left side and his exchange with Hirsi Gaab.If this ecounter is true shame on Silanyo adminstration and their bribing ways! .He exposed the administration and their sub-clan politics...I like how he said he is the new SNM....He really exposed Hirsi Gaab and the first lady politics.

http://www.hadhwanaagnews.com/

STOIC;902489 wrote:
Please listen to this Hadhwanag news website interview of Ilkajir on the left side and his exchange with Hirsi Gaab.If this ecounter is true shame on Silanyo adminstration and their bribing ways! .He exposed the administration and their sub-clan politics...I like how he said he is the new SNM....He really exposed Hirsi Gaab and the first lady politics.

Watch how Jac, Norf and others spin this. They see nothing wrong with the way this Admin has been governing.

Haatu   

Taleexi;902549 wrote:
:)

Stop trolling waryaa. Il kulul ayaan kugu haayaa fariinbina waan sitaa. Yaan MMA kugu yeerin.

STOIC   

AfricaOwn;902550 wrote:
Watch how Jac, Norf and others spin this. They see nothing wrong with the way this Admin has been governing.

I doubt they are that blind to see the sham sub-clan election that took place.Unlike your suspicion of them I feel like they are not blinding themselves to the killings and floodgate sub-clan politics opened by this administration. I'm afraid Somaliland is in for lots of trouble and it is far from being ready for an election free from sub-clan politics.

It is only fair to mention that Hersi responded to Ilkajir on the same site denying any contacts with the guy.Someone is lying and I honestly don't know who is lying!