Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

When Shit happens by happy and smile!

Khadafi   

Life is cosy is it not? But not sometimes, After the monts of writing and assigntment about pharmacecutical stuff I was happy. I had it the file /assignment in my laptop and the laptop in my handbag. i Felt an incredible joy. I went to a local chinese restaurant (alone) and sat down, I put my bag on the ground.

Next to was a Somali religous guy (those with beards´) having a shukanshi with a sweet girl, they sat the next table. I tried not to disturb them I went to the food bufffee and when I came back I noticed that my bag was gone! Shock grief struck me, wallahi I cant explain the pain But as a man that that momemt I wanted to CRY like a baby, my eyes widend and became red.

The wadaad guy then came to me and said "timo wayne, asalaamocalaykom, nin cadaan alkooliste ah baaqaatay booorsadi, and he went at that direction. He pointed to a direction and I just ran in that direction. No where was awhite alcoholic man to be seen,

I went to the restaurant and explained to the ugly chineese owner She replied as if she had said this to thousands of other costumer "call poliiiic, call polliiiic"

iI went back to the wadaad and his funky girl and said to them "maxaa wax u dhihiwaysaeen" I was deeply angry and just wanted to burn his beard, but he replied "walaal, iguma soo dhicin in uu tuug yahay".

What can I do?, I said waad mahadsantihiin and left them!

Please, dont bring upp stories of how important it is to have back.up-systems for important documents!

xabad   

No commiserations for you sxb. you should have saved the documents in your email. i save my important files in multiple email addresses.

Aaliyyah   

walaal I am sorry to hear that. But, worse things happen in this world insha'allah you will be able to re-write as time consuming as it might be whatever you had saved on your laptop. I don't mean to sound inconsiderate but a good friend of mine was recently diagnosed with one of those chronic diseases and if she can smile and get on with her life you sure can as well. Don't let something little get on your way.

Aaliyyah   

nah I don't think he did. You know how sometimes you see something and then it occurs to you after sometime. Like he saw the guy taking it but he didnt consciously process the information. Like if he was really paying attention he would have been like this ugly homeless guy can't own this nice bag lol...qadar alle u dhaaf.

Word of advice to Khadafi go to that restaurant more often you might just be lucky and meet the homeless man with your laptop LOL..

Aaliyyah   

LOL no you weren't. You were making your own assumptions and so was I in my reply.

How do you know the wadaad guy knew the bag belonged to Khadafi? When he clearly told him "iguma so dhicin in uu tuug yahay"?..

Wadani   

Kadafi's story wasn't about a lost handbag, but about the supposed evils of wahhabism and it's adherents. Kadafi is a sufi fanatic hellbent on disparaging the puritanical Najdi school of thought any opportunity he gets.

Aaliyyah   

LOL you are still making too many assumptions. Waan diidey.

It's clear from this parargraph that the "wadaad" (yeah right) was aware of another Somali guy sitting in the next table. It would be impossible for two Somalis not to be unaware of each other in a Chinese restaurantt; agah

The only thing clear from the paragraph that you quoted was that Khadafi was aware of the wadaad guy that was sitting with the somali girl. And Khadafi said he didn't want to disturb them. So whether they noticed him or not wasn't mentioned.

It's clear from this parargraph that the "wadaad" (yeah right) was aware of another Somali guy sitting in the next table. It would be impossible for two Somalis not to be unaware of each other in a Chinese restaurantt; agah

Again that is an assumption. Wadaad sheeko wanaagsan baa u socotey, maxa ka galey nin soo ag fadhiistay iyo xafashkiisa. haha

The "wadaad" guy must have known the bag belonged to Khadafi, how else would he know who to approach? And why did he approach Khadafi if he didn't know the bag belonged to him hmm? Chinese riddle for you

When he saw Khadafi panicking and looking for something it could have occurred to him "hey wait maybe the homeless man I saw earlier taking the bag could have took this man's bag"...

Right here is the key that he knew the bag belonged to Khadifi but did not do something because the dishevled thief "didn't look like a thief". Give me a break.

The wadad said "iguma so dhicin in uu tuug yahay" that shows his innocence. I don't know why you want to accuse the miskiin man...oh wait is it because he was a wadaad. LOL...give the innocent man a break.

Aaliyyah   

LOL now that you couldn't accuse him of knowing the bag belonged to Khadafi. You want to get into his personal life? Each on his own as they say but yes there is certain islamic guidlines when it comes to getting to know your prospective spouse. She was supposed to have her muhrim and it is for their own good. The prophet csw clearly said "where there is a man and a woman alone the third is sheydan".

Somalia   

I feel your pain. This week I had a practical write up due and when I came in after staying up the whole night before the submission box was closed, apparently 1 hour before they normally due. This means I will automatically lose 50% of the marks.

I just went home and ate a subway. :(