Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

When Shit happens by happy and smile!

Aaliyyah   

oba hiloowlow;901130 wrote:
Aaliyyah naga daa dee which wadaad goes to a date
:D
waaba aakhiru zamaan

Wadadkuba waa insaan and bound to make mistakes. See weeye...

Tan kale at least he is with her at a public restaurant. He seems to have a good intention, but he shouldn't put himself in a situation where the sheydan can take advantage of them...

Aaliyyah;901135 wrote:
Wadadkuba waa insaan and bound to make mistakes. See weeye...

Tan kale at least he is with her at a public restaurant. He seems to have a good intention, but he shouldn't put himself in a situation where the sheydan can take advantage of them...

kool so that means i can take you out to a date when i come to Toronto sow maha :D

Aaliyyah   

Apo lool I know you are wrong and resorted to the guy's personal life when you couldn't find anything else.

Oba sure my brothers and I.. lacag badan so diyaari for the casho. It will be one costy one. LOL..

actually apo this dude was doing wacdi on me in a mu'taram once .later on the same night saw him in a night club holding a beer i approached the guy and said ''haye sheikha'' :D :D :D the guy felt so ashamed of himself.

Aaliyyah   

Intaad umad kale wax ka shegasaan idinka bal isku soo laabta..what are you two doing at clubs iyo wax lo joogin. Naftina bal ka adkaata.

Aaliyyah   

Apophis;901155 wrote:
At least I'm honest about it; I don't pretend to be holier than thou and then booze it up later on.

@Oba: once ciyaal suuq always ciyaal suuq

If you think bragging about your sins is a good thing you are quite mistaken. Keep your sins to yourself and when you are ready to repent Allah swt is merciful and forgiving

Aaliyyah   

oba hiloowlow;901153 wrote:
Aaliyyah i was once a ciyaal suuq dee

same idea as above applies here. Dont talk about the wrong things that you did in the past. Just repent to Allah swt

Waana ilaahay mahadii hadaad qaladkaagi kasoo waantowdey

Aaliyyah   

Allah swt clearly says in the Koran wama khalaqtu alins wal jin ilaa liyacbudunii which translates to I have not created men and jinn except to worship me. Allah swt has no need to worry about us but he is merciful to those who repent. Anyhow I dislike typing on my phone so I will not get into

Lengthy discussion abt religion. Keep in mind that therr is no compulsion in Islam simply be wise read the Koran and hadiths and make a reasonable decision only then.

p.s I apologise to the poster for officially hijacking his thread. I blame it on Apo.

Apophis;901067 wrote:
Wow!! Where did you get all that info from?? I'm going by what Khadafi wrote

Because she was the girl with whom the wadaad flirted lol.

Khadaafi sorry to hear that bro. Re-writing assignments require twice the motivation/patience as the first one and the process can be quite tedious. Energize yourself and get to it again and this time use a desktop computer if possible. I hope you have learnt a valuable lesson here, buy a flashdrive. It saves you lots of trouble down the road.