Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Prof. Samatar Repents, Sees the Light

Carafaat   

Thanks Ngonge. The good Professor goobjoog ayuu ka noqday qabylada iyo qudhunkan Xamar jooga ee 4.5 la dhaho. but this will not stop us nor will it discourage us.

watch and listen to his observations while in Xamar.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro;899919 wrote:
^ ^ Before he went to Xamar ??
:D
........... I agree with you

I don't think you read the caption if that image, this event was just Saturday night Dec 15th 2012, one night ago, here in MN. Sheeko habar kuuley da that successionists entertain themselves ma shaqeynayso. I doubted what pro-seccessinoists reported from him is even accurate..bring some audio/video of him saying that..

Mario B   

The good Professor needs to plant the seed for the next generation, he shouldn't let the fadhi-khudir elite dampen his resolve to see a United Republic. [A republic that works for all Somalis regardless of clan affiliation]. :)

P.s They will be election in 4 years time, in the meantime, he should be in Mogadishu preparing the ground.

STOIC   

I watched the above video and professor Samatar seems to be honest in his assessment. He did not sugarcoat it like the other guy..Given the history of the professor's rallying cry for Somalia union, around the lecture halls and circuits , he have every right to get agitated with the way they treated him. If they are suspicious of this man how about a foreign affairs minister who was a secessionist few months ago. It seems it was imperative for the professor to come to terms with what is happening on Mogadishu.The daring imagination of his union dream seems to be collapsing.

Mario B   

The good Prof should heed this Greek proverb.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in”

Well the Koonfurians told him loud and clear u guys are not there and he said well that is true, Somalilands achievements through out the last 2 decades needs to be acknowledged and respected.

Saalax   

Ismahaan;899933 wrote:
salams walaalkiis I guess profesorku iminka in uu duulo buu rabaa.

Oo ya rabiin inu duulo.

Carafaat;899920 wrote:
Thanks Ngonge. The good Professor goobjoog ayuu ka noqday qabylada iyo qudhunkan Xamar jooga ee 4.5 la dhaho. but this will not stop us nor will it discourage us.

watch and listen to his observations while in Xamar.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

negroe please

A_Khadar   

Successionists are so desperated walahi.. The prof talked many issues accross the board, but all they can hear is about "reer waqooyi".. War help raadsada walli dhaaf baad ku jirtaane..

Professorku muxu yidhi Lixdanki baan fooda la galay maantaan ogaday inan ajanabi ahay all i can say its never to late , waad joogta mana joogtaan just awesome how koonfurians told him. But Professor never forget you always have a home where you are the King, toga herer buuraha wajaale xeebaha berbera dooxa burco , daruuraha seylac ,kaymaha gabiley jazeerada saacadiin ceerigaha ceelgod banka ceel afweyne iyo biyaha buuraha midhisho.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;899965 wrote:
Professorku muxu yidhi Lixdanki baan fooda la galay maantaan ogaday inan ajanabi ahay all i can say its never to late , waad joogta mana joogtaan just awesome how koonfurians told him. But Professor never forget you always have a home where you are the King, toga herer buuraha wajaale xeebaha berbera dooxa burco , daruuraha seylac ,kaymaha gabiley jazeerada saacadiin ceerigaha ceelgod banka ceel afweyne iyo biyaha buuraha midhisho.

Come home Proffesor Samater and Galeyr. :D