Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Prof. Samatar Repents, Sees the Light

Tallaabo   

A_Khadar;899963 wrote:
Successionists are so desperated walahi.. The prof talked many issues accross the board, but all they can hear is about "reer waqooyi".. War help raadsada walli dhaaf baad ku jirtaane..

Waar annagu we need no help saaxiib. We are just sypathising with the delusional unionists like Carafaat and this hapless academic.

Carafaat   

Tallaabo;900101 wrote:
Waar annagu we need no help saaxiib. We are just sypathising with the delusional unionists like Carafaat and this hapless academic.

Thanks for the sympathy. :D

sahal   

Waar Profosoorradu Siilaanyay la hadlayaan (kuwii doorashada ka xanaaqay iyo .. wasiirka dibu dejinta iyo ,,, bal wax noo baadh baadh).

Shit .. ma idinkaa wax fahmaya

NGONGE   

^^ I am a son of the land and I went there and I walked outside the presidential palace and not once did they invite me in.

'Repent' is a strong word, but both men are classic political opportunists , Galary more so than Samatar. I wont be surprised if they develop a joint scheme to engage with Hargeysa ...

Carafaat   

Xiin, they are sons of Somaliland and its only natural they take their cause, ideals and ambitions there. No need to entertain the diaspora anymore.

This is what I advised the good Professor from the beginning. :D

Liibaan   

xiinfaniin;900738 wrote:
'Repent' is a strong word, but both men are classic political opportunists , Galary more so than Samatar. I wont be surprised if they develop a joint scheme to engage with Hargeysa ...

AUN Abdulahi Yusuf, Cadde Muuse Iyo Faroole ayaa wax kasta ka horumiraya Qaranka Soomaaliya, waxeyna daacad u yihiin danta guud ee ummada Soomaaliyeed. Waa cajiib.

Carafaat   

Xiin what do you have against Galayr. Just like Gaas went to Galkacyo and Bosasso, Galeyr will head home to Lascanood and Hargeysa.