Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

What Can a Minister Do for Tolka?

Abwaan   

Tolku meeshii ay jago ka heli lahaayeen ha is weydiiyeen. Soomaali kale oo jago la siin baa dhooban iyaga ayaana mudan in jagadan la siiyo.:D

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;899561 wrote:
Tolka is simply retarded. Complete lack of accountability is what drive these men to steal.

Steal? This man quit a lucrative job for principle. You can disagree with his reasons or his logic but you can't really accuse him of any wrongdoing.

p.s.

Clan is everything. Wax fahma.

Ibtisam   

“I consulted with the elders, religious leaders, youth and other prominent persons from my Galje’el clan. I was urged to resign,” stated the resigning deputy minister.

He added that the fact that each of the ten ministries will have two deputy ministers meant that even a deputy ministerial post he was to assume was just half the position.

“Considering the influence of my clan, I cannot accept to assume the position in a ministry with two deputy ministers,” remarked Mr. Ali. “There was an earlier consensus that my clan would get a state minister. Thus, this nomination must be undermining my clan’s status and I would not go down into the history books as the man who accepted an inferior position for my clan,” he added

lol, the man is too funny- I dont want to go down in the history books kulaha! lol tragically funny. But even more tragic after some under the table negotiations, his clan is somehow accommodated and thus this madness of keeping the balance and his behaviour rewarded. Shame but his loss and his clan too if as he says it was a community decision. I hope they are not accommodated! bite the dust.