Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Kismayo: rival clan factions clash in the center of the city

Kismaayo oo aan wax xabad ahi ka dhicin ayaa la shaaciyey dagaalbaa ka dhacay, maxay tahay sababtu

Koox hubeysan oo la xaqiijiyey in lagasoo abaabuley Muqdisho ayaa isku dayey iney amaanka Kismaayo khalkhal galiyaan, balse Ciidanka Amaanka ayaa ka hortagey, waxaana la xaqiijiyey in kooxdii ay si iskood ah usoo wareejiyeen hubkii, iyadoon wax xabad ahi aysan magalada ka dhicin.

Maanta waxaa saxaafad muqdisho qaarkood baahiyeen in Kismaayo dagaal culus ka dhacay, sida warar hoose ay Puntlandi ka heleen wararkaan waxaa ka dambeyey in la baahiyo oo lacag ku baxshey dad u shaqeeya Villa Somalia, kuwasoo xoogaa lacag ah siiyey dadka Internetka wax ku qora.

Ujeedada ugu weyn ee laga lahaa baahinta warkaan ayaa ahayd in lagu kiciyo mid kamid ah beelahaa deegaanka kuwasoo.

Maleeshiyaadka isku dayey iney khalkhal galiyaan amaanka Kismaayo ayaa dhamaantood la qabtey.

Sida muuqata Dowlada Federaalku waxay ku guul dareysatey iney ku lug yeeshaan Maamulka loo sameynayo jubooyinka iyo Gedo, inkastoo Raysal wasaare Saacid uu hoosta ka xariiqey in Arimaha Maamul u sameynta Jubooyinka uu ku qanav san yahay, hadana Madaxweynsha ayaa si kulul ugasoo horjeeda Maamul loo sameeyo Jubooyinka iyo Gedo.

Puntlandi.com

Kismaayo

Taleexi   

Abwaan;899261 wrote:
Malaha kan warka xun ee Koofurta ayuu ka soo baxay.
:D

Xaajigu waa marfuucul qalam marmar oo xitaa mar dhow wuu ina kala gadanayaa, wuxuu kuugu yeeri koonfuriyaan anna waqooyiyaan if even it is a correct term i'm not sure.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;899285 wrote:
puntlandi.com

OMG, are you saying what I think you are saying... you don't like .. the... the.... the TRUTH! *gasp* :eek::eek::eek:

Nothing happened in Kismayo, shimbir xataa kama dhawaaqin and they report a war of large scale oo tikniko la isku isticmaalay, what a lie.

I don't know why the secessionists and Muqdisho media are interested a war in Kismayo?

^Indeed you all are celebrating and spewing fake news.

Duke indeed premature celebrations but what I don't understand is why? Why does anyone celebrate or wish for a war in Kismayo between the groups of the same clan and the continuation of their almost two decade long conflict for the control of Kismayo city. What's in it for them and what benefits will they attain?

No one wishes for a war in Hargeisa or Burco much like what happened in the nineties nor in Mogadishu like in the early 90's 4 months.

XX, cuqdada iska saara and Kismayo will never be fought again by D-block, they made clear that to everyone and will create an Admin. Cidii kale oo dibada kasoo weeraysaa we will see.

It seems like the OGs missed out on the 90s and believed qabiil can rule a another qabiil. The kismayu admin should have been 20-30 days as i remember but now 90 days bey mareysaa. the gedo folks aint happy with this and i want to remind you guys that this will not benifit anyone this will only derail the process. Currently the Gedo milita in kismayu are saying ''we aint moving anywhere'' hubka dhigi meyno we will fight to the last man. Marka I as a dhexdhexaad person want to add '' Gacmo wadajir bey wax ka gooysa'' side-linings will only start fresh conflicts. marka dee waxaa dantiinu ku jirto eega instead of qabiil vs qabiil BS haven't you learn't anything in the 90s?

^^ What makes you think they are missing out in the 90s they had their fair share of the civil war the Adan gabyos the Cumar jees in the SPM faction they were the first to fight against General siyad bare in the lower jubbas in the late 80s. Not one clan ever ruled Kismayo on his own SPM and USC captured together Kismayo and later the civil war broke out and the SPM fractionated into sub clan level.Later the JVA 2 communities captured it and afterwords the islamists came along and now we have Amisom. Reer Azania are not missing out anything dadku uun bay wax la qaban.

Carafaat   

Gabbal;899133 wrote:
A political solution which makes everyone satisfied is the answer. If not, instability preceded the Kenyans in Kismaayo and will succeed them afterwards.

+1

Oba, cal down lad. Jubaland admin is on it's way. It will be a stable regional admin in the South.

As for the news, there were no battles in the city and even the sites that XX posted from have not followed through. XX, as usual Is displaying his deep seated fear & loathing. He was happy when his uncles Godane & Afghani were at the helm. Get over irt lad, those vagabonds have been vanquished.:D