Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

La dagaalanka qaadka

Abwaan   

I can't watch this now. Hadhow ayaan fiirsan doonaa insha Allaah balse waxaan dhihi lahaa Qaadka in lala dagaalo waa wax laga rabo Soomaalida meel kasta oo ay joogaan.

another war on our civil liberties and personal freedoms. NO THANKS!

go fight a real war Aaliyah and co.....something that worthy of your time.

plus this man Awale is making an entire mashruuc from these silly debates and demonstrations he organises LOL.

Wadani   

The abuse of qaad is not the problem, but rather a symptom of the mass unemployment crisis back home and in the UK. These men need meaningful jobs, so that they either willingly quit or cut it down to a harmless liesurely pursuit they indulge in once a week.

Aaliyyah   

Abwaan walaal watch it when you can inshallah. aad ayeeyna muhim u tahay in lala daggaalamo qaadka qofku caqligiisa in uu baabiiyo xaq umaleh. Waana in la mamnuuca qaadka.

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;898554 wrote:
Wax fahmaa ku yidhi. isma odhan ee nolosha haka dhicin

Nolosha furaheeda waa happiness and qaad gives me happiness. Life is all about happiness. Qaad = happiness, happiness = life, qaad = life

What was that transitive relations? Was it if a=b and b=c then a=c

:)

Juxa   

I have horror stories about qaad, sadly i cant share just in case certain people recognise themselves and sue me for breach of confidentiality

need i say, dont eat cowkan la yiraahdo qaad

Aaliyyah   

Zack walaal waxaa happy kaa dhigaya waxi aduun iyo akhiraba wax ku kordhinaya. Lets hope you were just messing otherwise heed to our sister juxa's wise advice. Soomaali waxay ku maahmaahda qof wax ku siiye waad heli laakin qof waxku sheega ayaa ka qiima badan.

Ismahaan   

Alliyaha waan ku raacsanahay, Qaadka waa in qof kasta Soomaali ah la dagaalamo waayo waa waxa dalkeena iyo dadkeena saas ka dhigay.

Wadani   

Ismahaan walaalo, qaad didnt make our country the way it is. The war and subsequent destruction of the economy has done this. The men are idle, what do u expect them to do. Like i said, if they had jobs they'd quit chewing or would chew responsibly like once a week like the older generation used to do.

Jacpher   

^Chewing tobacco once a week is your solution? Wah

Khaat is a serious problem and I'm glad to see someone paying a good attention to its dangers to people.