Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

President Xasan Sheikh: No regional authority can claim ports or airports

Somalia   

Hamilton was a gay, we will not read that, Che I thought you were Al-Shabaab supporter, what the hell..

That said, how can the president say that the ports build under the Somali Republic belong to the people of the Republic not certain clans, who is he to make such a controversial and truly disenfranchising statement at this crucial period of stability? That is truly a HAG moment right here.

Also I want to add, he mentioned Berbera clearly saying secessionists are part of our nation... That is also a counter productive move against our northern brothers.

Haatu   

Somalia;897660 wrote:
Hamilton was a gay, we will not read that, Che I thought you were Al-Shabaab supporter, what the hell..

He has his moments of laga-roonnimo tendencies :D

The Sage   

If I were him I wouldn't be making such controversial statements already. He needs to buid the confidence of the admins with good will measures before he makes enemies with pronouncements like this.

And most of all he needs to build up the feds power before he can even attempt this, much better to use a carrot and a stick than nothing at all.

Tallaabo   

The government of Somaliland has been struggling for more than 20 years to wrestle control of Berbera port from the clutches of the clan Oba calls the "holy jesus moses". Then how on Earth can Qoslaaye take Berbera port from this biblical tribe with a mere interview?

Miyir   

Tallaabo;897681 wrote:
The government of Somaliland has been struggling for more than 20 years to wrestle control of Berbera port from the clutches of the clan Oba calls the "holy jesus moses". Then how on Earth can Qoslaaye take Berbera port from this biblical tribe with a mere interview?

Hahah Me thinks Qoslaaye is in lalaland!!

I have just listened to his interview. I think there's nothing conversational that he actually said. It seems most of you are simply projecting your own bias towards him.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;897697 wrote:
I have just listened to his interview. I think there's nothing conversational that he actually said. It seems most of you are simply projecting your own bias towards him.

lol...Wakhtigu dacaayad hakaga dhammaadee iska dhaaf iyagay dhibaysaa.

Abwaan   

"Haybad qabiil iyo mid qaran la iskuma heli karo, Midda qaranka ayaa naga maqan taas ayaanan jirineynaa. Qabaa'ilka Soomaalida ee maanta cabinet-ka ka maqan berri ayay soo gelayaan, kuwa maanta ku jirana berri ayey weynayaan. Marka Cid ay u qoran tahay inuu wasiir lahaado weligiis ma jirtee. Maalin walba ciddii loo arko, dadka dalka hoggaamin karaa noqon doona, kuwaasi qabaa'il ayay noqon lahaayeen ay dalka hoggaamineyso ayaa noqon doonta." Waxaas baa go'aan lagaa dhahaa.:D Haddii aad maanta wasiir weysid berri iska sugo. May be 4 years.:D