Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Arrival of the Magical Khatumo Kids

Wadani   

Carafaat;897242 wrote:
They well all Darwiish, but not all from the same clan as some potray that particular movement.

This

I think the biggest issue at the crux of the frustration in the region has been a lack of initiative on the part of the people. They've always relied on investments and infrastructure being developed by whatever larger political entity they fall under. Although I hate the constant partitioning of our country, I'm just glad they've finally realized they can only truly depend on themselves.

Liibaan   

Each somali group have their own version of somali history ... Khaatumo history, Puntland history, Maakhir History, Awdal history, snm/somaliland history, etc

Wixii maanta dhacay ayaaba si kala duwan loo arkaa, iskaba daa wax 100 sano ka hor dhacay.

Waxaa xaqiiq ah in Reer Somaliland iyo Reer Khaatumo uu dhaxeeyo khilaaf weyn oo dhinaca siyaasada ah. Hadii la diiday in la heshiiyo iyo in la midoobo waa laga maarmaan in beel kasta dhulkeeda nabad ku joogto oo dagaalada la joojiyo.

Soomaalidu waa cajiib, waxba iskuma ogala, amaan isma siiyaan, mana kala tagayaan. Allah ha sahlo, oo ha kala badbaadiyo soomaalida.

If our brothers from Galmudug & Puntland can live in peace, why not Beesha Somaliland and Beesha Khaatumo State of Somalia ???

Aar niyow hanjabaad waynaa ,,, the more they publish this the more I realize the recognition is coming for real. Hadaad og tahayba inaan SL la ictiraafayn why all the puff & huff ?? ,,,,,,,, :D

Waar waxbaa jira ,,, war bay og yihiin qoladan wax soo qoraysaa . . . We can go back to the early 19th Century if they want ,,, we all know how that history ended :D

Taleexi;897255 wrote:
Darawish wasn't one clan project. Many clans were presented.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. It was predominately one clan, To suggest otherwise is silly, landers Should just get over there silly inferiority complex and salutes the heroes the Warriors the patriots of the Somali people.

Naxar Nugaaleed;897342 wrote:
I'm going to have to disagree with you here. It was predominately one clan, To suggest otherwise is silly, landers Should just get over there silly inferiority complex and salutes the heroes the Warriors the patriots of the Somali people.

I guess you got indoctrinated by the Kacaan clan -centrism at a young age.

Naxar Nugaaleed;897368 wrote:
Oba just joking about the unaka thing but seriously the kacaan was the best thing for Somalia, inabt curruption before clan warfare after

true before the killing of Salaad Gabeyre Kediye the Kacaan mastermind.

Wadani   

Naxar Nugaaleed;897342 wrote:

Bro, Soomaalidu are no longer under the yoke of the kacaan junta. Your myths have been busted and the truth has come out, so give it a rest will ya.