Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Arrival of the Magical Khatumo Kids

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;897171 wrote:
lool@ Malika waba yaab Naxar hadu leeyahay war wa la ii bombgerey intaasuun ii ogalada:D

I dont think you understood what Malika said sxb Read her comment once again and go figure

Abtigiis   

Loooooool@ Malika!! :D good one walaahi. Dadku xaasid sanaa!! The first to be bombed ma ahayn the dhulos according to a new book published by a prominent Somaliland historian Abdillahi Cige Qawdhan. The first people bombed were Habar- lover pastoralists who just happened to be in Taleex when the bombing started. Sidaa miyaa sheekadu??

The head line is "For the first time in a 100 years, a plane has hovered over the blue sky of Taleh City not to bring bombs and bazookas but to land with hope and optimism for the people of Sool Sanaag Cayn"

Saalax   

The first place to be bombed was Midhisho, Sanaag not Taleex. Midhisho fort was bombed in Januray 21 1920,

5 days later Taleex was bombed in 26 Januray 1921. It is only my Fa-Gash habar wadaags that try to temper

with history kk.

Abdul   

Saalax;897227 wrote:
The first place to be bombed was Midhisho, Sanaag not Taleex. Midhisho fort was bombed in Januray 21 1920,

5 days later Taleex was bombed in 26 Januray 1921. It is only my Fa-Gash habar wadaags that try to temper

with history kk.

You need to get over your inferiority complex ...and fast,

Wadani   

Naxar Nugaaleed;897167 wrote:
Unless am wrong, the first place the Brits used planes to bomb in Africa was taleex unless am wrong. One would think you of all people would get that reference Xaji.

These are fairytales uve been fed from the kacaan myths and the revisionist history of the seventies. The first daraawiish fort to be bombed was Midhisho, in Ghadhwayn HY territory, on January 21 1920. This was followed by the headquarters in Jidbali on January 26 1920. Taleex was the last fort to be bombed on Feb 2-3 1920.

STOIC   

I heard that the second the British savages dropped the very first bomb on their Somali targets, the Somalis sublated from a factious Somali guerilla movement into a people in a celebration mood for being the first to be bombed.In all seriousness are we suppose to celebrate the savage attack of British on a poor Somali in a dusty town ?Never seen people that celebrate death and destruction left behind by an enemy beast. If any of you groups want to a medal or sound a bit too heroic for being the first to be descended upon by the savage British; May God help the type of history you want to teach your kids.Your self-indulgent pontificating of Somali history reveals much about the trouble Somalia is gonna go through for many more years to come....

Stoic and Somalia, like other khatumo haters, that darwiish country would be the first place they would use airplanes in Africa is testiment to the kinda warriors the darwiish were. Saalax and Wadani, AMA jidbale, AMA taleex AMA midhisho kolay so all darwiish ma aheen. Hater foqal haters

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;897240 wrote:
Stoic and Somalia, like other khatumo haters, that darwiish country would be the first place they would use airplanes in Africa is testiment to the kinda warriors the darwiish were.
Saalax and Wadani, AMA jidbale, AMA taleex AMA midhisho kolay so all darwiish ma aheen. Hater foqal haters

They well all Darwiish, but not all from the same clan as some potray that particular movement.

STOIC   

Naxar..Heh.I was just pointing out the very thin and dubious way of celebrating heroes on both sides..Calm down I have nothing against Khatumo if anything my points were directed at the Somaliland supporters digging up evidences..if it warms your heart that your folks were the first bombed by the savage British colony brother you got some deeply misguided way of celebrating history!