Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Duchess of Cambridge hoax call nurse found dead

Abwaan;896960 wrote:
Fuleysanidaa Oday....Madaxweyne Xasan Shiikhna beryahaan waa lagaa celin waayey boqoraddana sidaas baad uga baqaysaa, waan fahmi waayey taas saaxiib.
:D

Warka lama socotid ee islaantani waa khatar sxb :D Agteeda lagama soo wareego, literally. Qoslaaye isagu ma dangerous aa miyaa ?... lol I'll have to start watching what I say :D

Abwaan   

lol@ He is not dangerous ee it looks like inaad cabsaneysid lee, marka isaguna awood uu wax ku ciqaabo ma leh like boqoradda. Madaxweynaheenna aniga iyo adigaba dacaayadda aan ka yaranyo lee. Nimankaan waa khaldamayaan and they are not the best leaders, but we have nothing else.:D

Rahima   

With incidences like this I'm certain that there are always underlying issues.

Apo- you sure do have an obsession with Australia don't you? You should come for a visit.

Abdul   

This shows how some folks in UK hero-worship the royal family.A little mistake like that is life and death for them.

They should be banned for life. I'm disgusted at the turn of events. Now there are two children without a mother.

As a proud republican I can't wait to see the end of this monarchy in my lifetime.

Mario B   

Wow, this woman literally died of embarrassment and humiliation, RIP my dear...:(

People, be careful, there are fragile souls out there!