Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Favourite Football Player of all time?

For me it has to be Gabriel Batistuta! I use to idolise him. He was the complete striker! had all the perfect qualities of a forward. I use to love watch Football Italia every saturday morning and watching him bang goals week and week out! it was wonderful time. I love fiorentina and still do!

Fabregas   

I though you would be into more gentlemanly sports such as polo, golF and abracadberyburbery.

( tHE MASTER OF FOOTBALL:ZIDNAE)

Abtigiis   

Mine is the great DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA. There is only One Maradona. Football's Alpha and Omega. Next comes Ghoergi Hagi of Romania and Rabah Madjer of Algeria.

Thierry.   

Ronaldo (Brazilian) The main reason why fell in love with Seria A.

Maradona apart from a stint in 1994 never seen the midget play

Abtigiis   

yes, he wasn't but ME can still favour him. I thought it is about who was your favorite, not who was the best?

Anyway, NG, who do you think was better? Roberto Baggio or Gheorgi Hagi? I mean if we are ranking those mentioned.

BTW do you know Rabah Madjer of Algeria?

NGONGE   

A&T,

Hagi for me was the better player. Baggio was very good though. Madjer would have been a superstar in today's footballing world.

ME,

Oh but I saw him. He was a good player, saaxib. But like A&T says the thread is about who you like and there is no accounting for taste. icon_razz.gif

me   

Batistuta is like Van Nistelrooy. I cannot stand players like that. Ego's! no team players at all.