Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Figuring out the confused Alpha Blondy

So what's Alpha's deal. Maybe the regulars on here who for years have seen Alpha can shed some light on his erratic beahaviour.

To be honest I never paid much attention to his posts, there are certain people whose posts I just skip entirely and he was one of them. Only recently did I read a few of his posts and entertaining as some of them might be, yet they are puzzling.

Does he just have an intelligent sense of humour with a dark streak? Is he just a misunderstood eccentric person expressing himself? Or is he an unstable dhaqancelis?

Disscuss, unless Alpha objects to the attention :D

Apophis;895239 wrote:
You give him too much credit. I'm convinced he knifed someone in London and run off to S/L. He's a degenerate crook. Treat him like a skunk.

Why is he a degenerate crook? More like a lost soul haunting cyberspace with antics that are cries for help:

Alpha Blondy;894995 wrote:
what a mad day, today!......... actually come to think of it, everyday has being like this for the last 6/7 months. back in those days, things were calm, and i was relaxed and had a thought process - thinking imagining and doing things methodologically. now, i think, i'm suffering from a mental blockage and its as deja vu as each day follows the next. i'm preoccupied but at the same time mentally vacant. i'm on a treadmill or running but to no avail, to no purpose, to no end and i still continue on running! i wake up grief stricken and sleep worried at nights...... and quiet frankly these issues are starting to take their toll on my social relations with both friends and family. i don't have any more friends of substance and people are these days defined by the value of their time. i'm surrounded by zombies despite being in self-imposed solitude. i don't know what the issue is but it's overwhelming me. what is my problem?

i think i've grown up and facing the harsh realities of life! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

I agree with Apophis. He is a very unstable character that is prone to sever mood swings. Judging by his behavior on this forum I can only guess that he committed a dark and heinous crime in his past. If not, then he has chronic attention issues.

Haatu;895246 wrote:
I agree with Apophis. He is a very unstable character that is prone to sever mood swings. Judging by his behavior on this forum I can only guess that
he committed a dark and heinous crime in his past
. If not, then he has chronic attention issues.

I don't think that is the case. What is more likely is that he was a young victim.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;895238 wrote:
^ go ahead with the discussions please. i do not object at all. this is my 32nd thread dedication in the last two months LOL.

All created by yourself including this one. :P

OdaySomali;895240 wrote:
AB which of the three descriptions I gave above is accurate?

Oday,

i tend to think of myself as many things but the the description that best fits my personality is probably 'someone with a distorted sense of reality.' in 'real life'...i'm as quite as a mouse and fairly decent person with traits which include but not limited to polite, courteous and mild. those who know me very well will tell you otherwise. what was that famous somali adage: dusha ka miskiin hoosta ka naciim..? LOL.

i'm a reserved person and keep myself to myself in 'real life'. at the same time...many people on SOL think i'm crazy and attention-seeking. i get called all sorts of name which i don't particularly like. there are always subtle nuances of sarcasm and satire in my posts:p:p:p

Apophis;895251 wrote:
^maybe a victim of knife fight he started?? His
weak morals
suggests he doesn't posses the will to finish what

he starts.

Are you one of his 'victims' or something?... You can't say stuff like that which you have posted in above comments, and not even provide an explanation.

Alpha Blondy;895257 wrote:
Oday,

i tend to think of myself as many things but the the description that best fits my personality is probably
'someone with a distorted sense of reality.'

How so?... what exactly do you mean by that. And why do you think that is?

Apophis;895261 wrote:
Explain what? His last thread was making fun of HIV infected people. Stalin was more moral than this creep.

HIV is a cause close to your heart, huh? HIV is a major issue in Kenya (and the wider EAC region). How does it affect your perspective of safety and security when back in [mama] Kenya?

Apophis;895261 wrote:
Explain what? His last thread was making fun of HIV infected people. Stalin was more moral than this creep.

Much worse things have been said on these forums, and although that does not justify what he may have done/said, I'll keep an eye out for you confronting the people who say those things.