Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Five committees to prepare Jubaland convention established

Abwaan   

Oba, ma og tahay inay Itoobiya faraxsan tahay oo qaaraankii ONLF loo weeciyey Jubba. That is why Ethiopia ay u laba aflaynaysaa oo dhinacna uga raacsan tahay The Garissa-Kismaayo-Garowe-Jigjiga Maamul:D, dhinacna waxay leedahay sheekadaani amay sii ballaarataa oo aad ka shallaysaa.:D

Somalia   

Waxaan la yaabay that these people who can't control their own lands without foreign intervention are talking about any other intervention in Somalia, waa sheeko cajiib ah, a truly bizarre affair my friends.

Ethiopia who is clearly on the side of Xasan Sheikh Maxamuud due to ONLF possibly having a base is now being turned around, even though we saw Xasan Sheikh being rejected from Kenya after Kibaki wouldn't receive him while Ethiopia were there with open arms, talking about cooperation on defence. :D

You couldn't make this stuff up, it's too good. :D

Be glad Al-qaeda never reached puntland son. If Ethiopia is on the side of Hassan sheikh Mohamoud I wont support it for me Kenya and the Ethiopians are the same for me nothing but archenemies. I am getting more and more skeptical on this Hassan sheikh.

uchi   

Did someone say another state? Great! the more the merrier.

By the way if nobody wants to be shipped to Eithopia, perhaps create your own state. Otherwise trouble makers will be shipped back (Abtigiis will be the first one on the bus).

Long live the Somali Republic.

Rahima   

Che -Guevara;895056 wrote:
They are almost like miniaturizing a larger problem the nation is facing which is lack of genuine reconciliation and true political settlement. It's creating states that will be dominated by one group with no checks and balances, and that's at odds with every other group. At the core of the Somali problem is the lack of justice, the abuse of power by one group at the expense of the rest, and extreme poverty which makes the government the only source of income.

And yet they try to convince us that this is the best solution for Somalia.

Taleexi   

Che -Guevara;894857 wrote:
And for the love of God, they couldn't called just Jubba?

Juba is the correct way of saying it in english and Jubba is also the correct way of saying in Somali. Knowing the historical context of the term helps sometimes!

Carafaat   

Taleexi;895140 wrote:
Juba is the correct way of saying it in english and Jubba is also the correct way of saying in Somali. Knowing the historical context of the term helps sometimes!

I think Che has an issue with the LAND rather then the second b in jubbaland. :D