Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Five committees to prepare Jubaland convention established

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;895038 wrote:
what is hypocritical is that you guys are using Abtigiis folks to reach your hidden agenda and once you achieve your agenda you will backstab abtigiis folks like usual.

:D Are you saying Abtigiis cajalad baaba ka dhex daaran oo rag kale shiteen?:D

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;895038 wrote:
what is hypocritical is that you guys are using Abtigiis folks to reach your hidden agenda and once you achieve your agenda you will backstab abtigiis folks like usual.

THAT'S NOT THE DEFINITION OF HYPOCRISY.

What is the agenda here, war maxaa ka si ah, is everything ok? I think you should go back to school.

You are not doing anything against me, it's Abtigiis who you are insulting here. Unlike you, we stab people in the front.

Somalia   

Says what, that I want it to happen, yes I support it. Did you get that sleep I urged you to earlier, cause you don't make sense. Go post more about Shabelle.Net.

:D This is simply not your day.

Somalia;895052 wrote:
Oooh yes, Faroole + Actions = Puntland, that is it. What a brilliant calculation by our resident Unuka.

gosa-aster-pillow__78878_PE202109_S4.jpg

I didn't say puntland i said you and your likes and i haven't seen you oppose those actions in here, even xiin was quiet about it.

Rahima;894960 wrote:
We are and anytime concerns are raised about this road we are taking you get hit with accusations of being against Xland.

To me this interpretation/implementation of Federalism is nothing more than a rebranding of the clan divisions.

They are almost like miniaturizing a larger problem the nation is facing which is lack of genuine reconciliation and true political settlement. It's creating states that will be dominated by one group with no checks and balances, and that's at odds with every other group. At the core of the Somali problem is the lack of justice, the abuse of power by one group at the expense of the rest, and extreme poverty which makes the government the only source of income.

Norf...Somaliland is clan fiefdom, and so is what they are trying to create in the deep south.

Mayani....It's case of kuwii xaaraan ku hashiiya xalaal....

Somalia   

Oba - So because I didn't condemn it means I supported it. Even IF I supported it, what the HELL does that have to do with Jubboyinka?

You think the two are mutually exclusive? I support any federal state, any, Galmudug is a state, it is now building not destroying, should I oppose it? Jubbaland will be a state, why should I oppose it?

In fact, why do you oppose it, lets determine who truly is a hypocrite here.

well shipping OGs in puntland to ethiopia and support them in jubbaland doesn't make sense.

The only problem i have with JL is the Kenyans and side-lining the minorities nothing more.

Somalia   

SMFH, what the hell does ONLF have to do with Jubbaland, one in is Ethiopia, one is in Somalia.

And who is shipping them, the average man, or the man in power, and does the man in power equal the whole of Puntland?

As for your answer, you are sidelining minorities in Mogadishu today as we speak. We saw it when the fictional Banadir state was being announced and the distribution of power today as we speak.

And the ones you are telling us are being sidelined in Jubbaland, are today being sidelined in Hiiraan, why are you not speaking of that?

See, the word hypocrisy on this site, is usually thrown around as a defence mechanism, I've seen it. It's classic projection, and you are the latest victim. I suggest you get it together, my friend, I am very disappointed in you.

Well there was a thread about it here in SOL and no puntlander spoke about it..

I have always been against side-lining of the minorities in xamar infact i believe they should get more posts than the reer Koraad folks. Here is some proof sxb

‘’Aint fair at all cadcad deserves that position today more than anyone’’

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/68547-Dayniile-iyo-heerka-mucaaradnimadiisu-marayso/page2?highlight=cadcad

‘’ well i agree with him on the banaadir issue how can the Dhuusamareeb/cadaado/Gaalkacyo crew have more district admin posts than the arab community??’’

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/68449-The-Missing-Narrative-in-the-%E2%80%9CKismayo-Conundrum%E2%80%9D?highlight=cadcad