Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

I like this diffrence between the travels of this president and the previous one...

Daqane   

I remember when the somaliland president visited kenya how flabbergasted the officials of the somaliland liasion office were when he refused to charter a private plane to the tune of $20,000/- for his flight back to hargeisa, he prefered to take the normal jubba/daalo flight home.

Such small views in to leaders mentality are priceless...

Daqane   

hahaha apophis please do not personalise issues we live on cyberspace ceebta aad ila raabtidna waanu waada qabna saxiib haadi aynu somali wadha niyhiin, unless dee waxa laagugu xaanto ey ruuntahay,

Lakiin ninkan apophis is to hard headed nope kulaha :)

Apophis;894599 wrote:
@Che: nope

Not the same; one is a permanent/long term enemy of the state while the other is, at worst, slightly belligerent.

I always love it how apophis spins it

NGONGE   

Apophis;894594 wrote:
Being clapped for by a bunch of Ethios is nothing to brag about; hide your shame.

Always jumping in with a half cooked argument! :D

You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the right opportunity to pounce. Caqli moos waaxid. :D

NGONGE   

^^ If the aim of these methods of yours is all about attention seeking then I would agree that this case makes you a master of the art. If, however, it was a mistake and you jumped in too soon (as you often do), dee take my advice and keep your powder dry every now and again. The joy you'll get when you pick the right moment is unrivaled. Wax fahan. :D

Daqane   

Walaaleyal all I was saying is that savings are being made, but it is upto you guys to take what ever you like from the pictures....

Daqane   

Oh okay dear brother apophis just matter of apostrophe here and there:D

Usijali usi mwage hiyo ugali yako kambini, ama we ni msomali anayo thamini wakenya ambayo ha ongei kiswahili?

NGONGE   

Apophis;894634 wrote:
Look, brosef, I made a point about not being too cosy with Ethios; this a valid concern unless we're all cool with the amxaroos now. Where am I wrong dee??

You're wrong because you didn't read the thread and didn't see the point the author was making. He did not praise the Ethios or the president's meeting with the Ethio's. His was a slightly more boring point about SAVING MONEY. Wax fahan.

Daqane   

Money is not boring ngonge meel kastaa emirate maaha, 20,000 here and there means more money for troops no isbaaro, more support for govt, less support for shabaab, less shabaab, better security leading to better economy leadig to more money for omena on apophis' table in south c. everyone wins

especially apophis.

NGONGE   

^^ War adna bacda iska fur. Apo wants to have a philosophical argument about the age old hatred between Somalis and Xabashis. When compared to your point about saving money on planes, dee the idea is boring. Wax fahan.

Apo, which is why I advised you to keep your powder dry. No point jumping with both feet about "salient" points that early in the thread. Caqli moos waaxid.

Daqane   

NGONGE;894650 wrote:
^^ War adna bacda iska fur. Apo wants to have a philosophical argument about the age old hatred between Somalis and Xabashis. When compared to your point about saving money on planes, dee the idea is boring. Wax fahan.

Apo, which is why I advised you to keep your powder dry. No point jumping with both feet about "salient" points that early in the thread. Caqli moos waaxid.

Apo iyo philosophical kala dheer saxiib, bacda aad hadal haysiid waaba size keyga qofna uu digi mayo.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000059031&story_title=NSIS-and-Police-boost-Kenya%E2%80%99s-spy-networks

Or do you think such things have to be as obvious as a Passerby?