Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

I like this diffrence between the travels of this president and the previous one...

Daqane   

loool apophis that is what you want us to believe somaha, it is just you are so maladroit in your attempts, besides 17 billion how many shilings aad ka qabta? qoleyba probox baad ku ibsaan karta ...

Daqane   

J'ai vécu à Djibouti à peu près aussi longtemps que j'ai vécu au Kenya .... françaises na kiswahili NDOO Zangu.

Well I could help you with your next pay cheque apo maaxad rabta land in bula mzuri to build a house in??

I am sure we can organise that.

Daqane   

It is simple I have lived in east africa on and off for the past 10 years.

I know kenya and am 50-50 on kiswahili, you on the other hand are two things either the according to my count 5th avatar of a character called dhulqarnayn on SOL, an attention seeking troll of epic porpotions, or a member of the NSIS electronic surrveilance who work out of integrity house near pan afric hotel.

Choose which ever you like buuxow....

Daqane   

loool well its dinner time in your beloved kenya, so hope this will keep you well stuffed and gaseous until our next meeting, as I have other things to do...

ugali1w1.jpg