Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Waraysi gaar ah oo Tarzan lala yeeshay

Carafaat   

Abwaan;894508 wrote:

Abwaan decided inuusan hadda ka hadlin si uu ugu oggolaado daawadaasha SOL inay aragtidooda cabbiraan.
:D

The guy is an *****. He wants to become a Member of Parliament and Mayor of Banadir at the same time. He has no clue about the diffrence between the executive and legislative responsibilities. 'waxaa rabaa inaa anigoo Parlementarian ah, ina ka waramo arimaha Muqdisho'.

Tarzan is the intellectual leader of the HAG.

Daqane   

Caraafat I have noticed your ignorance on Mogadishu issues several times, how is tarzan the intellectual leader of HAG? what is HAG got to do with everything that comes up on SOL in your eager rush to give your opinion on things you obviously have no knowledge on you are adopting every acronym you see on here, hope berritole ina RRA lagaa maqli doonin!

Daqane   

In a previous thread that you did not supply the answers to I asked the following questions...

Have you been to Mogadishu carafaat?

How is the banadiir council divided, and how would you improve this division of seats as well as the current small employee base?

How is the airport and port managed by whom and in which fashion from the head to again the small employee contingent?

What is the clear correlation of the creation of juba land state provided for by the different Kenyan led initiatives and the mamuul of mogadishu?

In the event that people from other parts of somalia should be appointed in the banadiir administration wouild that according to your mind mean the goverment can do the same in kismayu?

Maybe if you gave an answer to any of them we might take you more seriously jaale carafat..

Carafaat;894587 wrote:
The guy is an *****. He wants to become a Member of Parliament and Mayor of Banadir at the same time. He has no clue about the diffrence between the executive and legislative responsibilities. 'waxaa rabaa inaa anigoo Parlementarian ah, ina ka waramo arimaha Muqdisho'.

Tarzan is the intellectual leader of the HAG.

Arafaat please dont comment on matters you dont have no clue about cause if you even had an ounce of a clue you would know he gave up the mp seat long time ago.

Daqane;894595 wrote:
Caraafat I have noticed your ignorance on Mogadishu issues several times, how is tarzan the intellectual leader of HAG? what is HAG got to do with everything that comes up on SOL in your eager rush to give your opinion on things you obviously have no knowledge on you are adopting every acronym you see on here, hope berritole ina RRA lagaa maqli doonin!

LOL daqane this guy is just talking BS.

Carafaat   

Daqane;894600 wrote:
In a previous thread that you did not supply the answers to I asked the following questions...

Have you been to Mogadishu carafaat?

How is the banadiir council divided, and how would you improve this division of seats as well as the current small employee base?

How is the airport and port managed by whom and in which fashion from the head to again the small employee contingent?

What is the clear correlation of the creation of juba land state provided for by the different Kenyan led initiatives and the mamuul of mogadishu?

In the event that people from other parts of somalia should be appointed in the banadiir administration wouild that according to your mind mean the goverment can do the same in kismayu?

Maybe if you gave an answer to any of them we might take you more seriously jaale carafat..

I must have hit a nerve. :D

Yes, the goverment should the deal the same with Muqdishu as it deal with Kismayo. But at the moment it doesnt. It demands inclusion, diversity and representetive bodies in Kismayo but it doesnt in Muqdisho.

Arafaat stick to the SL politics, Kismaayo is inhabited by more clans than xamar, for example the camel lovers,sheikkyaal,khaatumians,puntlanders, OGs, , Baajuni and many more. While xamar it is just Unuka and the cadcad society.

Carafaat   

Oba, why do you talk nonsense. Xamar is just as divers as Kismayo. FYI, I was born in that city, while you came walking from Mareeg village.

Daqane   

Lool carafat you have answered none of the questions posed, and I left the most important red flag to be raised by others [thanks oba], namely that Tarzan is not a member of the lower house of parliament having given up the position since it was incompatible with him being mayor of mogadishu!!

My point is that beyond the normal tool politics of SOL you compound your willingness to jump into that particular pit with your lack of any information or knowledge of what aad hadaal heysid.

p.s oba afarqoble na maa baada ayad kuu wadha shuubtey :)

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;894698 wrote:
If i was born in Hargeysa or Boosaaso would i be allowed to claim it? Naga daa dee

Yes, you would have every right to do so.