Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Waraysi gaar ah oo Tarzan lala yeeshay

Daqane;894705 wrote:
Lool carafat you have answered none of the questions posed, and I left the most important red flag to be raised by others
[thanks oba]
, namely that Tarzan is not a member of the lower house of parliament having given up the position since it was incompatible with him being mayor of mogadishu!!

My point is that beyond the normal tool politics of SOL you compound your willingness to jump into that particular pit with your lack of any information or knowledge of what aad hadaal heysid.

p.s oba afarqoble na maa baada ayad kuu wadha shuubtey
:)

They can have their share laakin the cadcad is the first priority.

Daqane   

Last I looked it was other somalis who had need for a visa to visit your triangle carafaat, even arresting young reer waqooyi boys who wished to improve their lives in mogadishu, and who used the officially world recognized Somali passport were shown the extent and purchase of your utopian ideals in somaliland.

Who are the current and past mayors of hargeisa carafaat reer sool malaagu arkay hooganka magalaadha.

Daqane   

Unitl the next acronym or tale that catches his fancy, he will be telling us about the rights and obligations of banjuunis on kismayu council with great authority in a few days....

Somalia   

Please, ladies and gentlemen, lets not bring Kismayo into this, this is an Unuka + Xamar x 3 Cad cad = Unuka + Xamar x 3 Cad cad

Equilibrium.

Daqane   

Somalia;894749 wrote:
Please, ladies and gentlemen, lets not bring Kismayo into this, this is an Unuka + Xamar x 3 Cad cad = Unuka + Xamar x 3 Cad cad

Equilibrium.

hahahaha HAG equilibrium miyaa somalia...;)

Abwaan   

Tarzan waa Tarzan, anigu waxaan arkay dadka kale ma arkeen? It is him against the whole world. Maamulka...aniga ayaa la i neceb yahay.....hebel baa i shirqoolay....hebel baa wax maleegay....anigaa la iil a dan lahaa...:D