Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

Is this the most terrifying prank ever? This was genius.

Haatu   

lool very funny.

But the thing is, Mario, WHAT ON EARTH were you doing on the daily mail? Catching up with Britney's unpaid taxes? :D

Somalia   

Haatu;893903 wrote:
lool very funny.

But the thing is, Mario, WHAT ON EARTH were you doing on the daily mail? Catching up with Britney's unpaid taxes?
:D

Or Imogen Thomas' belly. :D

Mario B   

^Lol, I don't how I ended up there. Must have been Platinis plans to allow 7 teams for Champions League and hopefully the scraping of the Europa Cup, they were the first to break that news.:P

chubacka   

Hehe, Mario you beat me to it, I was going to post this, this really had me in stiches. I like to think I would have looked at the girl and smiled polietly and not reacted when she screamed but I think I would probably faint. Good detail with the blooming doll haha.

Mario B   

Lol, Chuckba, just a question...what if one of the mark was a pyscho and decided to attack the girl, like a proper beating, what would have happened and how would they have stopped that? :eek:

chubacka   

^ haha, you'd have to have a strong heart to go near that bloody demon child. I think if someone did they would have to release ten more demon kids to bite and kick the offender til they start crying.

Jacpher   

I saw it on youtube the other day. This can literally give someone a heart attack, especially someone with underlying heart condition or weak heart. Little children oo ghost laga dhigo kaba sii daran. I won't be surprise if they filming station doesn't get sued for this type of deadly prank.

Here's a good prank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=T1CvrJB2EEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>