Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Madaxaweynaha Somalia oo amar ku bixiyey in la qaado lixdan isbaaro oo yaala jidadka Muqdisho

Miyir   

NGONGE;893050 wrote:
I wonder if the ones behind these isbaaros were invited to this casho sharaf (
:D
)! I mean why else is the president saying these words:

“Muqdisho oo caasimadii dalka ah lixdan isbaaro ayaa taala, waxaan ognahay cida ay u taalo,
shaqsiyaadka ka dambeeya
, kooxaha is ka leh, dhaqaalaha ka soo xarooda tiradiisa, iyo jeebabka ay kala gasho, faro iskuma fiiqeyno, iskuma dacaayadeyneyno, waxaan rabnaa inaan ka shaqeyno sidii aan isbaarooyinkaas u qaadi laheyn dariiqyadana nabad loogu mari lahaa".
:D

Exactly he knows by name, now he is reduced begging to be removed. What next? the guy is first class failure, when you think how he lost so much good will in such a short time.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;893146 wrote:
Abwaan is back in business

XX ma billowday adna?:D Ii sheeg markay bahashu dhar tuurasho gaarto aan iskaga tagee.:D

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;893134 wrote:
yeah bruv cause the soldiers of yeey didn't loot bakaara market i dont wanna mention what darwiish did too stop the BS right there son.

Not only that, they shut the whole place down due to your terrorist activities. AMISOM destroyed Bakaraha to get Al-Shabaab out, where's your peep about that, one could call you a two timing hypocrite, that is possible.

BUT For 21 years, what has been described as Hutunized children have been putting isbaaros across the south and in 2012 you still have isbaaro, and you talk about governance, peace, progress and education, where are you my friend :eek:

PS, it's called assistant not assistent, you should have learned that before taking up the AK :D

060605_somalia_hmed_4a.grid-6x2.jpg

orFKb.jpg

sYSRf.jpg

ahpxp.jpg