Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

With Love from Kenyan Defense Forces

Abwaan   

Are these the liberators of the upcoming, xalaal-based, Federal State of Jubbaland? These are the same tactics that Ethiopians use. I still don't understand why the Ethiopians are on a Somali soil. I care less about if they are fighting with Al-Shabab or not? Just wait for few months and we might see the Raaskamboni militia getting similar beatings from their Kenyan masters.:D

wyre   

I won't allow someone to beat me like that in my own country, mar horaan inta mid ka dafo qoriga ama leygu tegi lahaa ama labo la kici lahaa

wyre   

Carafaat;892912 wrote:
these are the so called AMISOM forces. who are we kidding.

Don't you see they are talking swahili dee? and i don't believe it is in somalia this is Garissa

tutu   

Haven't Al-shabaab done worse than this? Didn't they cut innocent peoples' hands? Stoned little girls to death? Bombed school children? Or is it ok for Al-shabaab to do that because they are 'Somalis'? Double hypocrisy eh? Aren't they those who soiled our religion with their unjust pseudo-religious doctrines? As much as I am against unfortunate pain inflicted on another human soul, I am inclined to believe Al-shabaab deserve no less than this. They actually deserve American water boarding!

PS; This is in Somalia. The guy seems to be swahili-speaking al-shabaab member. One of his answers were; He left other members of Al-shabaab in Burgabo.

Abwaan;892895 wrote:
Are these the liberators of the upcoming, xalaal-based, Federal State of Jubbaland? These are the same tactics that Ethiopians use. I still don't understand why the Ethiopians are on a Somali soil. I care less about if they are fighting with Al-Shabab or not? Just wait for few months and we might see the Raaskamboni militia getting similar beatings from their Kenyan masters.
:D

Somalis never learn. They actually believe someone else would liberate their country. You would think Ethiopia would would have served as an example;