Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Reality of Arab Leaders towards Gaza

STOIC   

From all evidence I doubt any combination of Arab money or military support can challenge Israel as long as the western world is their to defend and follow Israel lead blindly.But the Arab world can support Palestinians with any minimal political support they can.The Arab world with all its money and oil lacks the political and military power of the world.I think Hamas is a winner with this new round of cease-fire...their tactical way aimed at pressuring Israel is working though at the expanse of over hundred Palestinian lives.Most of this talks are done in a dubious light.Soon or later Israel will attack again.In a stunning audacious move Hamas have shown Israel that its launching capabilities can reach Tel-Aviv...

Jacpher   

Arab states are too weak to do anything. Israel has its unconditional ally and military strength as the peace broker. :D

Ngonge: It ain't their fault. They would't see that piece of detail about Saudi donation on TV. Arab helicopters with food aid were landing on Port Prince when earth quake hit but you didn't see that on TV either.

Jacpher;892088 wrote:
Arab states are too weak to do anything. Israel has its unconditional ally and military strength as the peace broker.
:D

Ngonge: It ain't their fault. They would't see that piece of detail about Saudi donation on TV. Arab helicopters with food aid were landing on Port Prince when earth quake hit but you didn't see that on TV either.

Canadians donated $220 million to Haiti through private fundraising alone. The federal government also pledged a further $400 million. You guys can't bury the fact that despite its abundant resources, Saudi Arabia is hardly a generous country.

Jacpher;892108 wrote:
When was the last time you visited Saudia?

I was born there and my family left when I was 6. Haven't been back since, as I'm an apostate.

Jacpher   

So you haven't been there since you were a toddler.

How much does Saudi Hajj Ministry spend every year on the 3+ million people visit the country?

Maarodi   

Guys, the Mufti of Saudi Arabia said, "only those who are ill and corrupt in their faith and character dare criticize the rulers of Saudi Arabia." No joke. So go praise Their Excellency Royal Highness-es for 2 mins* in order to cure your illness and rid your corruption :P

(Source)

*1984 reference