Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Reeyo   

Ok, so what's on the agenda? Al's thread always bores me because it focus on his ego. Lakin liking the romance (SP and Sf) and the civil chatter.

Kudos Oba :)

Reeyo;942598 wrote:
Ok, so what's on the agenda? Al's thread always bores me because it focus on his ego. Lakin liking the romance (SP and Sf) and the civil chatter.

Kudos Oba
:)

well this is thread is for eveyone ya know more like shaah,sheeko thread troll edition :D

These talks of romance between SP and Safferz must stop! I can no longer bear the emotional distraught caused by this love affair. The amount of clan-incited hate messages from Wadani is alarming and I truly fear for my life. Then again they say dangerous love is the best kind... hmm

Reeyo   

Oh no that thread is exclusive club waayee. You have earn 10 years on the forum to be welcomed there lol

Haatu   

reeyo, only for the established elite eh :D

SP, wadani is a love-sick puppy who has a sense of entitlement. He has an old name (allegedly) you see. A bit like the Cali-Dalal fiasco in that book.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;942326 wrote:
lool@haatu, iight i'll think about inaan ka qaleeyo
:D

What happened to this?

Reeyo   

Haatu;942634 wrote:
reeyo, only for the established elite eh
:D

SP, wadani is a love-sick puppy who has a sense of entitlement. He has an old name (allegedly) you see. A bit like the Cali-Dalal fiasco in that book.

I see things are heating up!

Wadani I suggest you refute this. Nimankan iska ceeli :D

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;942622 wrote:
These talks of romance between SP and Safferz must stop! I can no longer bear the emotional distraught caused by this love affair. The amount of clan-incited hate messages from Wadani is alarming and I truly fear for my life. Then again they say dangerous love is the best kind... hmm

I agree it must stop, and like I said before, let the girl play the SOL field. I like keeping my options open, and the boys wrapped around my finger :P

Abbaas there is a small fee for making such advertisements. you pay per pixel. Though, Alpha's thread is a junkyard of sorts and does not have the capacity to collect such fees, so you are free to advertise there with no worries.

Safferz;942654 wrote:
I like keeping my options open, and the boys wrapped around my finger
:P

i'm quite sure you've got your fingers firmly wrapped around 2 scripts in the form of wadani and adams.

you've gone to extreme lengths to project the idea that you're from boston. its not impressing Al...ee sida uula soco. your script effort is mighty and nothing like ever seen before on SOL. congrats. :mad: