Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;942660 wrote:
i'm quite sure you've got your fingers firmly wrapped around 2 scripts in the form of wadani and adams.

you've gone to extreme lengths to project the idea that you're from boston. its not impressing Al...ee sida uula soco. your script effort is mighty and nothing like ever seen before on SOL. congrats. :mad:

lool you really believe this Alpha?

Reeyo   

I think Al is jealous Safferz. Poor thing you'v added to his injured heart.

He was just recovering from with the public break-up with Oba.

Mrs.SP, the new wife from Dhusamareb after Safferz's post on April 24 13:04. Oh man, is hooyo happy. We did the Nikah over the phone.Though the quality was not too good so I am not to sure if she said yes. I figured this was a full proof plan you know? Have a wife and all in the mean time, and if Safferz ever comes around, she can join the family and proceed with the bah labaad. I am sure you and Cibaado would get along, at least I hope.

Aint she pretty?

veiled-woman_5965-620x330.jpg

Safferz   

Reeyo;942670 wrote:
I think Al is jealous Safferz. Poor thing you'v added to his injured heart.

He was just recovering from with the public break-up with Oba.

This explains a lot.

Apophis;942679 wrote:
Sxb Oba aka Marcus Antonius, as your co ruler of this little Rome of ours I suggest you expel all these scripts.

Yours,

Augustus.

Mudane Augustus,

You have been faithful during these tough times here in SOL as you know im facing a big opposition from the parasitical creature Alpha Blondy and his allies so therefore i believe that we need these scripts inorder to eradicate this huge threat coming from our enemies, i hope you understand my wise decision and stand by me.

Marcus Antonius aka Imam Oba

SomaliPhilosopher;942790 wrote:
Oba, I am afraid me and Apophis are not in good terms, and I can not continue to be on your side with him as your ally. I think it may be time I carry out the Cali Mahdi legacy.

I'll sort it out as soon as possible no rebelling you hear me not in this thread take your beef to the Cantarabaqash thread :mad: