Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;942929 wrote:
War Safferz you are a complicated woman. How is Boston post Russian invasion?

I think you knew that :P All is well here... still hard to believe there were 10,000 cops with armoured vehicles and military equipment running around my area. But I'm back on the school grind and looking forward to handing in the last of these papers so I can go back to Toronto for a few weeks :)

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;942935 wrote:
I was there last year. If my time in Hargeisa coincides.

btw caano ari is not meant to be drunk rather added to tea

I hate it in tea too, somehow caano adhi tastes like a goat smells to me. It's gross.

So you're planning a Somalia trip this summer? Where to? I've actually never been to the book fair, I left two weeks before last time. But I'll be in Ethiopia then, and I'm considering heading to Hargeisa for a short visit.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;942937 wrote:
So talks of you being a traitor is true huh? Does that trip include the somali galbeed?

MOG, H-town, and a "town" I will not name to keep my mysterious appeal

I am no traitor :P But yes, I was thinking to head to Hargeisa from Jijjiga since it's an easy trip... only issue is my immediate family in H-town will be on vacation in the UK then, and I'm not sure if I want to travel solo just for the book fair. We'll see.

Maqane   

SomaliPhilosopher;942656 wrote:
Abbaas there is a small fee for making such advertisements. you pay per pixel. Though, Alpha's thread is a junkyard of sorts and does not have the capacity to collect such fees, so you are free to advertise there with no worries.

SP, i see you want me to get banned from the President Alpha's thread. I would rather advertise halkaas than pay fees :mad: .

oba hiloowlow;942780 wrote:
As long as your advertising about the gracious Imam Oba
:D

sure, Imam Oba ;)