Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

oba hiloowlow;942827 wrote:
loool there is somalis in the movie tho

Just that one guy selling AK47s lol, and there were a few attempts by non-Somali actors to throw in a few words/sentence fragments, but the vast majority was gibberish and possibly bits of other languages.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;942831 wrote:
That exchange between you and Wadani is too emotional for me to read.
anyway I enjoyed it as a literary work- the whole cat thing

I feel a little betrayed by this SP, just when you were starting to grow on me...

Safferz;942832 wrote:
Just that one guy selling AK47s lol, and there were a few attempts by non-Somali actors to throw in a few words/sentence fragments, but the vast majority was gibberish and possibly bits of other languages.

There is another guy too the one saying ''war ii sii daa abaha w**** '' who gets taken by the americans in the hotel, i get your point tho loool..

Safferz   

oba hiloowlow;942834 wrote:
There is another guy too the one saying ''war ii sii daa abaha w**** '' who gets taken by the americans in the hotel, i get your point tho loool..

lool I remember that! And I won't lie, it was kinda hot when Eric Bana said a few Somali words *swoons*

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;942837 wrote:
I cant always be so aggreable dee. Or at least that's what thee wifey from dhusamareb tells me.lakin safferz where they insinuating asads friend way gay??

Hmmm I didn't get that impression, did you think so?

Safferz;942838 wrote:
lool I remember that! And I won't lie, it was kinda hot when Eric Bana said a few Somali words *swoons*

Oba, as your political adviser, I recommend you remove Safferz from this thread as her speech and vulgar manner, will incite riots amongst the religious folks and will isolate you from the wadaads, your financial backers. As Safferz's _________, I recommend you carry out this exile through perhaps sending her to the Bajuni islands, where I have a nice romantic cabin.

Safferz;942839 wrote:
Hmmm I didn't get that impression, did you think so?

See Safferz! You did not watch the movie as a literary work! Yes, I think that is a topic to explore and analyze as it may be an underlying motif

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;942846 wrote:
Oba, as your political adviser, I recommend you remove Safferz from this thread as her speech and vulgar manner, will incite riots amongst the religious folks and will isolate you from the wadaads, your financial backers.
As Safferz's _________,
I recommend you carry out this exile through perhaps sending her to the Bajuni islands, where I have a nice romantic cabin.

My what? :confused:

And I believe I alienated the wadaads long ago, talking about feminism and twerking :P

SomaliPhilosopher;942846 wrote:
Oba, as your political adviser, I recommend you remove Safferz from this thread as her speech and vulgar manner, will incite riots amongst the religious folks and will isolate you from the wadaads, your financial backers. As Safferz's _________, I recommend you carry out this exile through perhaps sending her to the Bajuni islands, where I have a nice romantic cabin.

i'll consider that in one condition that you'll go with her...... sxb i wanna see results yo Ii jiid aan ku jiidee waa gacmo daalis. :mad:

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;942854 wrote:
The ________ is still being written

friend-zone-o.gif

Now excuse me while I go wash my hair and finish up my Amharic homework :)

oba hiloowlow;942853 wrote:
i'll consider that in one condition that you'll go with her...... sxb i wanna see results yo Ii jiid aan ku jiidee waa gacmo daalis. :mad:

I am fatigued too Oba, but if that is what you wish