Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Xaglatoosiye the government in Mogadishu is a government exclusively for Koonfurians

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;891346 wrote:
No one called him a messiah he is just one of the many Somaliland politicians from the Garaad clan. He started as a Puntland candidate for the presidency of that region he lost.He was offered the ministry of fishery in the faroole administration he said naa , nothing for me. He than went to nairobi where they were cooking a clan conference for the garaad clan. Hogaanka badbaadinta ssc he was chosen as the leader of that entity by his clan elders. He held that position for 2 years and eventually ended up fighting for the unity of Somaliland. Its a short cycle most garaad clan politician go through. For example Abdisamad cali shire he started off as a Somaliland police chief in 1994 ended up as the vice president of Puntland i will not be surprised if his end goal will be Somaliland. The same way with Keyse abdi Yusuf he started as a Somaliland MP in 1991 became the governor for Puntland in widhwidh in 2006 than joined the ssc rebels in 2010 than made a u turn and became the Somaliland state Minister for eastern affairs. See the most ironic thing is they all begin with Somaliland and end up with Somaliland at the end. Puntland is short stop for most of them. Or Xaabsade started off as the speaker for Somalilands parliament in 1993 went to Puntland and became the interior Minister of Puntland. Switched sides and became the Somalilands information minister.

Lool xx! So in other words once they go Somaliland...........

Touche!!, good come back lol

Abwaan   

lol@Xaglatoosiye...You just came ee adna ma billowday? Nothing different to what XX has been saying for the last 21 years. Mr. Xaglo, I will give you couple of months when you hear the salary in Mogadishu is better than the one in Hargeys, where you will be saying "Midnimadu waa Muqaddas" Insha Allaah.:D

Adna Suldaan Faisal baad ku khafiiftay, faisal meel u jooga ba meel u jira ba wa nin ku suntan Qaranimada Jamhuuriyada Somaliland. Faisal might some times say some stuff that are unappropriate but i can assure you he doesn't mean any one ill. The Koonfurians need to understand that. Faisal was 13 years old when Somaliland gained independence i saw him in hargeysa in 2006 and he was like Xaajiyow anigu hadaan nin weyn ahaan laha xiligi isticmaarku naga tagay , Xamar ina ma geeyeen sidi ina cigaal:D

Abwaan   

lol@XX mar dhow buu idin keeni ee ha sugi waayin insha Allaah. Maalintaas in aniga, adiga iyo isaguba aan kulanno waan jeclaan lahaa.:D

Shalaay dad qiireysan oo waxba ogayn baad cidla ka heshay oo Magac Somali ku qiroonjiray sida adhiga iyago dhago la'a bay xeradi is keeneen. Hada kuwa dhashoodi wa JB oodweyne Salax AfricaOwn NORF Xita NGONGE ba calankisi la soo baxay dad la siri karo maha. Mar I dage allah ha dago mar labaad I dagana aniga ayaa isdagay.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;891346 wrote:
No one called him a messiah he is just one of the many Somaliland politicians from the Garaad clan. He started as a Puntland candidate for the presidency of that region he lost.He was offered the ministry of fishery in the faroole administration he said naa , nothing for me. He than went to nairobi where they were cooking a clan conference for the garaad clan. Hogaanka badbaadinta ssc he was chosen as the leader of that entity by his clan elders.
He held that position for 2 years and eventually ended up fighting for the unity of Somaliland. Its a short cycle most garaad clan politician go through.
For example
Abdisamad cali shire
he started off as a Somaliland police chief in 1994 ended up as the vice president of Puntland i will not be surprised if his end goal will be Somaliland. The same way with
Keyse abdi Yusuf
he started as a Somaliland MP in 1991 became the governor for Puntland in widhwidh in 2006 than joined the ssc rebels in 2010 than made a u turn and became the Somaliland state Minister for eastern affairs. See the most ironic thing is they all begin with Somaliland and end up with Somaliland at the end. Puntland is short stop for most of them. Or
Xaabsade
started off as the speaker for Somalilands parliament in 1993 went to Puntland and became the interior Minister of Puntland. Switched sides and became the Somalilands information minister.

:D

Wadani   

Dee shalay iyagaa rabay. Cid soomaali midnimadeeda ka jecel ma jirto reer waqooyiga ee in aan hada midnimo dhab ah oo caddaalad ku dhisin la heli karayn ayay ogyihiin.