Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Axmed Madoobe Kismaayo dhiigeena ayaa ku daatay suurogalna ma ahan inaan cid kale u hoos fariisano

Somalia;890861 wrote:
You all just legitimised Israel's right to target Gaza as it is targeting a non-state actor.

Sheikh Shariif part of ICU

Madoobe part of Al-Shabaab

Both send kids to their deaths with suicide belts, this is inarguable as the first suicide bombing happened in 2006.

Both then switched sides, one formed pro-federal militia while one actually joined the federal government and became its head.
So yes, lets not compare them because if you have a state behind you, you can do as you please.

Shariif has never allowed suicide bombings, blacky i cant speak for him

Somalia   

He was part of an organization that carried out such attacks thus he is implicated.

Bottom line is this, the opponents of Jubbaland have utterly failed in their attempt to stop the peaceful establishment a state. They have failed locally, nationally and internationally. Appropriately Xasan Sheikh and others have been told where to stick it, as they and no one else can oppose peace.

Singling out Ahmed Madoobe is not going to confuse issues; Kismayo admin opponents are not against Madoobe, they are afraid Kismayo becoming autonomous region within Somalia's current constitutional framework.

Just say so waryaa

Not only that Xiinow, but they are also scared of having another strong, stable and booming D-block led administration in south Somalia all the while Mogadisho and Abwaan's corners in central regions are in a state of chaos.

^I welcome you comment, and as the spokesperson of Jubbooyinka I welcome any and all the progress Mogadishu is making and have always been supportive of any Mamuul that central regions of Galgaduud, Galmudug or Hiiraan may have, it will all be a positive develpment and rebuilding Somalia inch by inch.

^LOol, Mogadishu Oba cidna kama xigo, waa loowada simanyahay. In fact there are twice or three times more other Somalis living in Mogadishu today as we speak than Oba's sub Unuka, in the past and pre-civil war-kana iskaba daa. Ee nimanku they are forcing it, wax jac iska dhaha ayay waayeen :D

Waranle_Warrior;890966 wrote:
^LOol, Mogadishu Oba cidna kama xigo, waa loowada simanyahay. In fact there are twice or three times more other Somalis living in Mogadishu today as we speak than Oba's sub Unuka, in the past and pre-civil war-kana iskaba daa. Ee nimanku they are forcing it, wax jac iska dhaha ayay waayeen
:D

man are you kidding we make up to 70% of the city.JgsPS.png

Apophis;890958 wrote:
Fuc it, I'm giving Kismaayo to the HAG if only to kill these kinds of threads on SOL. Walaahi meesha waa laguu qafiifey. Take it all, Oba & Abwaan, take it dammit!!

I have no interest in Kismaayo talk to Abwaan. :)

LOL

The only claim Abwaan has on the city is the fact that he has been living in my cariish, and I was not able to come back to kick him out. Oba on the other hand was there since the beginning of the city selling milk to the arabs and indians, and when the Italians were forced to leave he moved in massive numbers. of course i was there all along, but lacked the numerical significance to contest Oba's aggressive take over.

LOool@Oba, I take that reerka have been giving birth like there no tomorrow or perhaps have been naturilising people :D

Sxb, naga daa dee, only in the north oo xataa only parts and suburbs in the north aa joogtiin :D

Xiin you are right.

xiinfaniin;890974 wrote:
LOL

The only claim Abwaan has on the city is the fact that he has been living in my cariish, and I was not able to come back to kick him out. Oba on the other hand was there since the beginning of the city selling milk to the arabs and indians, and when the Italians were forced to leave he moved in massive numbers. of course i was there all along, but lacked the numerical significance to contest Oba's aggressive take over.

Seriously speaking though xiinow my ayeeyo who is a puntlander by clan is born and bred in Mog so was her father and awoowe.