Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Khaatumo Founder Ali Khalif speaks about Lasanod 'The City needs a political solution' no liberation

A_Khadar   

Fiqi, have some chill bills mate. If khatumo elders were in Mogadishu so were many somali elders and leaders. You are trying so hard to make point where there are none.. You are not making any sense. You lost on this plot by bring the pictures where p/l and s/l colloberated to take over Tukaraq post from Khatumo, cartoon depicts, khalshalenews as source and other low points to proof Khatumo failed. All I am seeing from you is Galeydhphopia.. Oday galeydh has caused too much xanuun to many pirates. It was GD, Mooge and now you.

Let us see what else you got..

xiinfaniin I apologise I know. To all my beloved Khatumo brothers and sisters I apologise to you sincerey.

Khadar walaal I was only saying that Galayr was in Mogadishu for 7 months and the people of Khaatumo lost their Minister post in Mogadishu for the first time ever and here we have Galayr bragging that can't be left alone.

The Sage   

As expected Galayr's project fizzled out and lost momentum. Being sandwiched between SL and PL meant they were facing mounting pressures from each side. Not to mention their small population base, few large urban centers and position being landlocked made it very hard to generate revenue and govern.

Fortunuately pragmatism has lead many in eastern Sool and Sanag to realign with Somaliland again with the remainder allying with PL.

For once I agree with the good professor, clearly there is no military solution to the problem of Laacanood. The city and the people of reer SSC should decide to join either Puntland, Somaliland or Khaatumo. It needs political solution.