Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Why Are Somalilander Women so Hard LOL and lack Femininity?

NGONGE   

^^ You walked into the wrong kind of argument, saaxib. There is no love lost between Ibti & Alpha and this is the normal style of conversation they have. Ka dhix bax and join me in mocking Wyre's love life. :D

Malika   

Why mock Wyre - he is the sweetest soul.

OZ - I went back to read what Ibti wrote and I dont see anything that was out of place - she said it like it was. I ask again which part of Ibti's rant got you offended? The broke *** qaad chewing looser ama the assumed right of men to be with 'sweet' girls even though they arent? Which bit dear?..Lol

Mambo?

Oz   

Poa malika hamna maneno ambaye imisumbua mimi sawa. Kama unaona ni sawa kwako inawezaje kuwa sawa kwa wengine.

Ngonge you know the name Wyre is a famous kenyan musician and his a Kikuyu.

Ps.Naona ana supporters wengi humu kwahivyo hamna faida nimtetea Alpha LOL

Juxa   

I am also trying to see what Oz saw (shakes head, nop cant see it)

horta cay miyaa to say something about a person that they are actually happy to admit and boast about:re the jewing)?

Tallaabo   

In my opinion, the Barwaani girls are the gold standard among the Somali women. They are so loving and make good companion. But it is also true that generally most of the Somali women become good wives and good mothers. However, it is I am afraid the Somali men like Alpha who are the weekest link in the Somali society. Waa kuwa lagu khasaaray.

*Ibtisam;891967 wrote:
I am offended on behalf of all Somali women- considering he 1) publicly declared his cantrabaqash, 2) is offending both types of Somali women, really I should've kab dacasaan uu raaci- too bad I forgot.

P.s. No reason for me to stay way, that defeats the purpose of forum- when I can offend him just as he offended us. Now if you find my post disturbing or rude- feel free to take your own advise and skip it. :cool:

IBZ,

i see you're still at it. for goodness sakes woman get a grip and wax isku fal. all these tirades and unnecessary verbal abuse are getting out of control. what type of woman doesn't know her place in society? what type of woman spew BS all the time? where is your honour and sharaf? how will you ever be married and what man will tolerate your schizo frenzied attacks? LOL

ruunti your insults are out of control and have gone beyond reasonable standards of behaviour expected of a woman! isku xishood and wax isku fal.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;892048 wrote:
IBZ,

i see you're still at it. for goodness sakes woman get a grip and wax isku fal. all these tirades and unnecessary verbal abuse are getting out of control. what type of woman doesn't know her place in society? what type of woman spew BS all the time? where is your honour and sharaf? how will you ever be married and what man will tolerate your schizo frenzied attacks? LOL

ruunti your insults are out of control and have gone beyond reasonable standards of behaviour expected of a woman! isku xishood and wax isku fal.

Alpha, it seems that Ibti has ingnited some fire in you and you seem to have drawn her attention.

Could this become another Siilanyo-Amina Waris politcly perfect match? :D

oba hiloowlow;890620 wrote:
wax baan baray.
:D
, even the burcawi ones aboowe macaan bey ila so taagan yihiin.
:D

Even the burcaawi ones aa, what are they cold as ice? What an insult, as a woman from burco nac nacda ayaanu allergic ka nahay.

Alpha blondy: Kollay the likes of khalid ayaa nafta u keenay, waxay ku naceen ayuu qaba. I mean someone gots to do the job if the man cant do his job.. Midhaa waa kuwa marka ragga la tirinayo la magac caabin oo la soo booda "anna waykan", nin rag ah maaha laakinse waa la iskaga dara liistka.

Blessed   

Belo! Waryaa Jacayl Baro waa ku sidee, dee maxaad magaca u sidataa? Bal u maciin miskiinka oo shukaansi 101 bar. Hadii kale shoodhahayga gabya u gee.. loool