Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Cannibal Warlords Of Liberia

Blackflash nothing compared to this got damn they use to eat dead people that place is truly messed up ,somalia is a paradise compared to that. My man no ethnocentrism at all i just saw this docu and had to make a thread about it.

Marksman   

That country had declared peace since 2003 and some areas of the capital still look like shit.

People even shit at the beaches and there's no electricity grid.

Allah! I hope when peace is declared in Somalia it won't take long for us to live with dignity and basic needs.

Marksman;890222 wrote:
That country had declared peace since 2003 and some areas of the capital still look like shit.

It takes longer than 9 years to fix a country and India has worse slums than the ones in Liberia. Liberia still has pagan religions and cannibalism is part of the rituals, but even they managed to drag themselves out of civil war - unlike a country we know-.

Marksman   

Yes oba I did. Very sad. @ Homunculus, true it does take longer than 9 years. But I don't think it will take us 9 years to fix open sewers and having an electricity grid. We just need to get out of war first.